Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jesse Ventura's JFK Conspiracy Program
James H. Fetzer Wrote:Your write as though you believe the American people could be told it was Nelson and his buddies who took out JFK without explaining the role of the facilitators. I think that is a blunder as massive as you think the use of the term "mastermind" is a blunder. Americans can put together that Nixon, Bush, Ford, and LBJ were involved and that makes a great deal of sense. Then in a later round--the graduate seminar--you can explain to them that even more powerful and enduring interests were involved, such as the bankers, the oil men, and everyone else you have in mind. But, as a crucial preliminary step, it is indispensable to identify and nail the facilitators, which is what Jesse's show does so well--the best one-hour ever on JFK!

Charles Drago Wrote:One of the areas of specialization for EHH was the creating of dramatic constructs for disinformation. Like James Jesus Angleton and David Atlee Philips, among other spooks, Hunt was a literati of some accomplishment.

Loyal dramaturgist to the very end, Hunt served up the LBJ/mastermind fiction to protect his true masters -- the true sponsors of JFK's assassination.

I agree with Jim. In all of these cases, getting your foot in the door
is essential as a FIRST STEP.

It is like Assassination 101 vs. Graduate Thesis.

In every case where I have made progress with the uninformed,
I have found some point they are intrigued by. In the JFK case,
I found that the simplest hook was THE MYSTERY PEOPLE OF DEALEY
PLAZA. I did a 30 minute slide show named this, showing the
umbrella man and many other mystery people. It created such
interest that they begged for more. With 911, the hook is Building 7.
Once you get people interested in it, they are willing to listen to more.
That is the great thing about Jesse. He gets people INTERESTED, so
that they want more.

Jack

Messages In This Thread
Jesse Ventura's JFK Conspiracy Program - by Jack White - 22-11-2010, 10:20 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New Alt.Conspiracy.JFK Google Group Brian Doyle 0 326 21-11-2023, 04:47 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  DiEugenio Betrays Conspiracy Research Brian Doyle 1 516 07-07-2023, 04:32 PM
  The Conspiracy to Kill Lee Harvey Oswald --- Conclusion Gil Jesus 1 641 01-04-2023, 04:23 PM
  The Conspiracy to Kill Lee Harvey Oswald --- Part IV Gil Jesus 0 470 26-03-2023, 02:10 PM
Last Post: Gil Jesus
  The Conspiracy to Kill Lee Harvey Oswald --- Part III Gil Jesus 0 524 15-03-2023, 11:34 AM
  The Conspiracy to Kill Lee Harvey Oswald Pt. 1 & 2 Gil Jesus 0 480 08-03-2023, 01:28 PM
  JFK Conspiracy for Younger Generations Cliff Varnell 1 2,692 02-06-2019, 11:17 AM
Last Post: Cliff Varnell
  JFK and Far Right Conspiracy Rhetoric Jim DiEugenio 4 9,055 02-01-2019, 06:14 AM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  rootclaim - Estimating the Probability of Conspiracy vs. LHO Acted Alone Bill Fite 11 9,760 29-04-2018, 05:08 PM
Last Post: Phil Dagosto
  Fuel for conspiracy theories -- The horror! The horror! Joseph McBride 8 8,500 19-10-2017, 10:53 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin