Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Transfer of Files on Psychological Operations
Human Resources

Submitted by Danse on Fri, 11/26/2010 - 3:20pm
A few quotes to pique your interest…
“Brilliant…Riveting…The amount of material the filmmaker covers and unifies is astounding… Human Resources diagnoses the 20th century.”
- Stephen Soldz, Professor, Boston Graduate School of Psychoanalysis; President, Psychologists for Social Responsibility
Terrifiying in its implications….Human Resources is a must see for those of us who still take democracy seriously.”
- Bruce E. Levine, Author Commonsense Rebellion
“A Masterpiece. Unless you weep, you may be damaged by this film. Viewer discretion, and love, advised.
- David Kerr Thomson, Professor, Language and Thinking Program at Bard College
[Image: humanresources.jpg]
I’m pleased to present the second film in my documentary series, Human Resources. If you missed the first, Psywar, you can view it here.

Other quotes about Human Resources are available on the acclaim page of the website, some of which sum up the film quite well. Stephen Soldz refers to a “a unifying theme of the misuses of behavioral psychology to destroy human subjectivity and reduce people to manipulable objects.”
Esentially, this film is about the rise of mechanistic philosphy and the exploitation of human beings under modern hierarhical systems.
Topics covered include behaviorism, scientific management, work-place democracy, schooling, frustration-aggression hypothesis and human experimentation.
It includes origianl interviews with Noam Chomsky, Howard Zinn, Rebecca Lemov (“World as Laboratory”), Christopher Simpson (“The Science of Coercion”), George Ritzer (“The McDonaldization of Society”), Morris Berman (“The Reenchantment of the World”), John Taylor Gatto (“Dumbing us Down”), Alfie Kohn (“What does it mean to be well educated?”) and others.
Some of the images contained in the film have never been seen before outside of a university laboratory, or in some cases a single television broadcast, and were purchased at great expense for a blue collar joe like me. These include an NBC clip from 1974 describing some of the CIA’s MKULTRA experiments on children.
The section on fear-based conditioning will be of special interest to 911 truth activists, as the war on terror is essentailly an experiment by behaviorists writ large. Additionally, the sections on human experimentation and MKULTRA put the lie to the common opinion that the American government cannot keep secrets for any length of time, and that government officials would never attack their own citizens on a significant scale.
As indicated, this film was made on a miniscule budget, so don’t expect immaculate audio-visual quality.
Full film can be viewed here –
http://metanoia-films.org/humanresources.php

If you post the film on other websites, please include that link.
I had issues with my previous film being removed by its hosting site, so I included a mirror and will be posting a download link tomorrow.
My next film, Counter-Intelligence, will explore the rise of black propaganda and other counter-insurgency techniques during the Cold War – both at home and abroad. It should be online in about three months.
Feedback appreciated. Thanks!

»
"Where is the intersection between the world's deep hunger and your deep gladness?"

Messages In This Thread
Transfer of Files on Psychological Operations - by Ed Jewett - 27-11-2010, 02:31 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  10 Worst Abuses of Psychiatric and Psychological Professions in U.S. History Peter Lemkin 0 6,097 01-10-2015, 07:09 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Revealed: The FBI's Secretive Practice of "Blackballing" Files Magda Hassan 7 5,220 23-01-2012, 01:32 PM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  CIA Psychological Strategy Board 1952 Ed Jewett 0 2,580 10-11-2011, 05:28 AM
Last Post: Ed Jewett
  "Homeland is an American psychological thriller television series" Ed Jewett 0 3,321 03-10-2011, 10:58 PM
  Information Operations-USAF Ed Jewett 0 2,725 23-08-2011, 05:28 AM
  Psychological Warfare: 9/11 and the American Mind Ed Jewett 0 2,961 12-08-2011, 05:41 AM
  Judge accuses CIA officials of fraud, unseals secret files Magda Hassan 4 5,351 23-07-2009, 05:32 PM
Last Post: Jan Klimkowski
  UK DoD propaganda model or Media Operations as they like to call it. Peter Tosh 0 3,868 19-12-2008, 03:15 PM
Last Post: Peter Tosh