Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Ray of Hope
This is a valuable post, but not without its problems.
The main problem I see is that whenever some event like the Palme murder, or 9/11 or some other possibly deeply political event happens, is that "the evidence" is objectively not available, at least not to the general public. In most cases even well established connections like Olof Palmes connection to South African security services, or the extent of weapons deals running through Sweden are not readily available to the general public. Some people know (or suspect) some things, but nobody outside the intelligence community can claim to know the big picture, and even inside the intelligence services the knowledge is incomplete and compartmentalized.
So it is very easy to say that one should not draw conclusions based on incomplete evidence, but in reality this is unavoidable.
In my view the differing hypotheses uttered by different people reflect their world view, but they also reflect their knowledge. Knowledge also comes from experience. If I have seen and studied numerous black operations and their coverups, if I know about media complicity and disinformation operations, I will come to different conclusions than someone with a different background, even given the same information about an event.

To claim one should only build opinions and form conclusions based on "the evidence" is leading to silence and dependence on authorities.
The most relevant literature regarding what happened since September 11, 2001 is George Orwell's "1984".

Messages In This Thread
A Ray of Hope - by Jeffrey Orling - 29-01-2011, 05:54 PM
A Ray of Hope - by Carsten Wiethoff - 29-01-2011, 06:46 PM
A Ray of Hope - by David Guyatt - 29-01-2011, 07:15 PM
A Ray of Hope - by Jeffrey Orling - 29-01-2011, 07:47 PM
A Ray of Hope - by Peter Presland - 29-01-2011, 08:08 PM