Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lifton on DiEugenio on JFK offering the Vice Presidential nomination to LBJ . . .
In the study of historical events of this magnitude, we are attempting to explain how and why they occurred in their particularity as unique incidents in history. So I certainly agree with Charles that Lyndon was the pivotal player without whom it would not have occurred as it actually did occur! So perhaps we are bridging the divide between us. A new book has just appeared, which I was going to add to the "mastermind" thread, but I think it has been closed and, in any case, cannot at the moment find it. I have not read it yet, but it looks very interesting and I am sure many will want to read it. So I suppose it fits here, namely:

LBJ and the Conspiracy to Kill Kennedy: A Coalescence of Interests
(2011)

Joseph P. Farrell

http://www.amazon.com/LBJ-Conspiracy-Kil...870&sr=1-2

Product Description

Best-selling, Oxford-educated investigative author Joseph P. Farrell takes on the Kennedy assassination and the involvement of Lyndon Baines Johnson and the Texas "machine" that he controlled. Farrell says that a coalescence of interests in the military industrial complex, the CIA, and Lyndon Baines Johnson's powerful and corrupt political machine in Texas led to the event culminating in the assassination. Without the help of the Dallas police chief and others of the Texas underworld, including Jack Ruby, the Kennedy assassination could not have taken place. Farrell analyzes the data as only he can, and comes to some astonishing conclusions. Topics include: Oswald, the FBI, and the CIA: Hoover's Concern of a Second Oswald; Oswald and the Anti-Castro Cubans; The Mafia; Hoover, Johnson, and the Mob; The FBI, the Secret Service, Hoover, and Johnson; The CIA and "Murder Incorporated"; Ruby's Bizarre Behavior; The French Connection and Permindex; Big Oil; The Military; Disturbing Datasets, Doppelgängers, Duplicates and Discrepancies; Two Caskets, Two (or was that Three?) Ambulances, One Body: The Case of David S. Lifton; Two (or is that Three?) Faces of Oswald; Too Many (or Was That Too Few?) Bullets; Too Many Films, with Too Many, or Too Few, Frames; The Dead Witnesses: Jack Zangretti, Maurice Brooks Gatlin, John Garret "Gary" Underhill, Guy F. Bannister, Jr., Mary Pinchot Meyer, Rose Cheramie, Dorothy Mae Killgallen, Congressman Hale Boggs; The Alchemy of the Assassination: Ritual Magic and Murder, Masonic Symbolism, and the Darkest Players in the Death of JFK; LBJ and the Planning of the Texas Trip; LBJ: A Study in Character, Connections, and Cabals; LBJ and the Aftermath: Accessory After the Fact; The Requirements of Coups D'État; more.

See all Editorial Reviews
Product Details
  • Paperback: 344 pages
  • Publisher: Adventures Unlimited Press (March 1, 2011)
  • Language: English
  • ISBN-10: 1935487183
  • ISBN-13: 978-1935487180
  • Product Dimensions: 8.9 x 6 x 1 inches
Charles Drago Wrote:"Lyndon was the pivotal player without whom it would not have occurred ... "

... as it occurred.

Messages In This Thread
Lifton on DiEugenio on JFK offering the Vice Presidential nomination to LBJ . . . - by James H. Fetzer - 17-02-2011, 04:35 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Jim DiEugenio: Not to be Trusted Richard Gilbride 23 2,412 09-08-2024, 09:14 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  DiEugenio On "The Loser's Club" Brian Doyle 0 393 30-12-2023, 07:06 PM
  DiEugenio Reviews Kamp's Book But Doesn't Mention Prayer Man Brian Doyle 0 515 06-10-2023, 02:54 PM
  Jim DiEugenio Betrays Deep Politics Forum Over Prayer Man Brian Doyle 4 942 05-10-2023, 05:11 PM
  DiEugenio Gives Reference To ROKC Troll Farm And Kamp Brian Doyle 0 525 09-08-2023, 03:02 PM
  DiEugenio Betrays Conspiracy Research Brian Doyle 1 700 07-07-2023, 04:32 PM
  Jim DiEugenio Reviews The House of Kennedy Jim DiEugenio 0 2,338 26-04-2020, 06:50 PM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  James DiEugenio, I have a single question, would you answer? Scott Kaiser 12 7,735 11-06-2019, 04:32 AM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  Denial of Justice reviewed by Jim DiEugenio Jim DiEugenio 4 4,075 23-05-2019, 10:35 PM
  Jim DiEugenio Critiques CNN's American Dynasties Jim DiEugenio 0 14,031 20-07-2018, 09:40 PM