Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The DPF has suffered a great loss with the 'withdrawal' of David Guyatt - I am greatly saddened.
Sorry, Peter, to bring home the reality of David Guyatt leaving, but it seems more likely what you precipitated than what anyone, especially me, posted.

Your response, rightly trashing his claims about Craig Williamson, Chip Tatum et al. on another thread having to do with the Olof Palme assassination, seems the most likely cause of his leaving.

I personally shall not miss him in the slightest, given his incredible, personal attacks upon me when I joined, and I hope he doesn't return.

But given my luck, he shall probably be back after a short sojourn on codshit.com.

Messages In This Thread
The DPF has suffered a great loss with the 'withdrawal' of David Guyatt - I am greatly saddened. - by Trowbridge H. Ford - 22-02-2011, 08:16 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Special Report: Death at Naval Station Great Lakes Ed Jewett 0 3,495 13-10-2011, 08:04 PM
Last Post: Ed Jewett
  David Eisenhower Reissues His Grandfather's Famous Warning Ed Jewett 0 2,354 17-09-2011, 03:21 AM
Last Post: Ed Jewett
  Great Whites Gather At Martha's Vineyard Bernice Moore 0 2,509 18-07-2011, 04:38 PM
Last Post: Bernice Moore
  Frank Rich: After the Massachusetts Massacre << GREAT COLUMN!! Myra Bronstein 0 2,713 25-01-2010, 03:20 AM
Last Post: Myra Bronstein