Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's Not Going To Be OK [the future]....sorry!...
David Healy Wrote:we are after all, at war Richard. On two foreign fronts even-- 5000 US dead, 10's of thousands east and central Asians dead and counting, and you're worried about your stomach? Perhaps Alka-Seltzer will help Thrasher

Perhaps the world is giving President Obama a bit more than two weeks to make progress clearing the disaster(s) that have befallen the USofA during the past 8 years. Hand wringers notwithstanding of course.

Where do you buy one of those crystal balls you guys are peering into?

David Healy

David, I don't really care for snide and derision. It speaks volumes about the person expressing it.

You misunderstood me. My stomach doesn't hurt from worry. I was (perhaps unclearly to you) identifying that I am disgusted.

I also feel some disgust for folks who haven't been paying attention to what Obama has actually done, said and the people he has surrounded himself with. And yet wish to give him more time .. to do what? To surround himself with yet more neolibs and neocons - who continued to promulgate the same failed policies of hegemony?

It doesn't take a 'crystal ball'. It merely requires a modicum of perspicacity.

--------------
David, thanks for posting Blum's list. It is a wonderfully revealing list of the Corporate/Financial Empire's accomplishments......

Messages In This Thread
It's Not Going To Be OK [the future]....sorry!... - by Myra Bronstein - 05-02-2009, 04:20 AM
It's Not Going To Be OK [the future]....sorry!... - by Richard Welser - 13-02-2009, 03:41 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Libya And Its Future James Lewis 7 6,935 26-08-2011, 01:51 PM
Last Post: James Lewis
  There is no prospect of a future for the Jewish State in the region Magda Hassan 0 3,218 22-08-2011, 11:40 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan