Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Qaddafi Had Stash of Condoleezza Rice Photos
I agree with Magda...someone low-down in the backroom boiler propaganda and dirtmaking factory penned this one. Rice is a neocon bitch, but Gadafi loves women around him - so what. Most men do. Even if he had photos of her working out in the gym [which she does alot], or playing tennis or piano - so what?! This dog doesn't bark. Spy He probably did like her as much for her oil contacts as any physical or other interest he had in her personally. I'm sure he genuinely was appreciative of a BLACK woman coming to high office in the USA. Gadaffi was a brutal dictator, but he did help many progressive causes sincerely. He was somewhat [not always, for SURE] benign to helpful in helping a hand to poor and struggling - especially non-'Western' downtrodden around the world. Inside his country he was a monster. Despite knowing that, the USA and 'West' courted him and praised him in recent years for 'changing'. He never changed. They looked the other way at his murder, torture and suppression of freedoms, liberty and democracy at home. And they hated him for his progressive support of people in need. I could site many, but he was likely the largest private donor to the ANC and other groups in SA fighting against Aparteit....and he did much other - I think not for any political or economic gain, but out a solidarity. He is a strange mix and a very eccentric personality. Although Tony Blair and Bush Jr. were no less so, except in their dress habits [and that they were malevolent politically, militarily, intelligence-wise BOTH inside their countries and out!]. IMHO.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass

Messages In This Thread
Qaddafi Had Stash of Condoleezza Rice Photos - by Peter Lemkin - 27-08-2011, 07:56 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cryptome Protest Photos Series[ Ed Jewett 0 3,148 13-08-2011, 06:47 AM
Last Post: Ed Jewett
  jOHN gLENN 90 unpublished photos.. Bernice Moore 0 2,578 18-07-2011, 04:45 PM
Last Post: Bernice Moore