Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Qaddafi Had Stash of Condoleezza Rice Photos
Magda Hassan Wrote:I remember a conversation with a family friend in the 1970's mentioning that Gaddafi made a move on her friend when she interviewed him in the early 70's. He was graceful in being rejected and she had had much worse over the years with various other men she interviewed. So sure he like women but I think he has better taste than Condie.

Who knows, he could have 'pin-ups' of the oil tanker 'Condie Rice' on his bedroom wall! Shrug
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass

Messages In This Thread
Qaddafi Had Stash of Condoleezza Rice Photos - by Peter Lemkin - 27-08-2011, 08:57 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cryptome Protest Photos Series[ Ed Jewett 0 3,148 13-08-2011, 06:47 AM
Last Post: Ed Jewett
  jOHN gLENN 90 unpublished photos.. Bernice Moore 0 2,578 18-07-2011, 04:45 PM
Last Post: Bernice Moore