Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
An Open Question about Nanothermite
Ed Jewett Wrote:As I understand it, one of the pinnacle controversies about the destruction of WTC1&2 has to do with nanothermite. Arguments have been proffered, and a peer-revieqwed paper has been published. Arguments have ensued hither and fro, back and forth.

My simple questions for anyone who has delved more deeply into this matter than I are these :

Presumably multiple sources from several independent locations of assays of dust have produced signs, remnants, etc. of nanothermite.

YES

How and where is this documented and verified?

In the articles and elsewhere. Those who collected samples willing to testify.

Has this information been published? or is it being held in covert absentia to protect sources (and further samples) and save it for some forthcoming legal process?

YES

If so, who is in possession of (knows the location of) this information?

Publicly known, if not widely published.

Are there any other or additional assurances as to the validity and veracity of this material, the chain of possession, etc?

YES. While most of the dust was cleaned up and made to disappear, like the steel, there were ample samples and some [yet untested] still exists and is verified as WTC dust.
Q.E.D.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass

Messages In This Thread
An Open Question about Nanothermite - by Peter Lemkin - 08-09-2011, 06:17 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  WTC-7 & NanoThermite Evidence Admitted into Court - in Denmark, not USA - Naturally! Peter Lemkin 0 3,695 24-03-2015, 04:07 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  The New World Trade Center Building is open for business. Drew Phipps 1 2,777 03-11-2014, 02:20 PM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  The explosive nature of nanothermite Lauren Johnson 6 7,234 20-10-2012, 01:01 PM
Last Post: Jeffrey Orling
  An Open Letter to Anthony Lawson about "Absurdities" James H. Fetzer 18 12,453 08-08-2011, 02:18 AM
Last Post: Kyle Burnett
  "Has nanothermite been oversold to the 9/11 Truth community?" James H. Fetzer 7 8,452 04-05-2011, 08:55 AM
Last Post: Kyle Burnett
  Pentagon 'Aircraft's' Flight Deck Door NEVER OPEN!!! NEW & NEWS!!!! Peter Lemkin 2 4,723 20-08-2010, 08:48 AM
Last Post: Carsten Wiethoff
  Using the McChrystal Moment to Raise a Forbidden Question Ed Jewett 0 2,717 25-06-2010, 02:28 AM
Last Post: Ed Jewett
  Good 12 Part Video Lecture On 911 Nanothermite! Peter Lemkin 4 4,364 20-08-2009, 05:49 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Quick Question re Helms in Iran 73?-77 Nathaniel Heidenheimer 5 6,089 20-02-2009, 06:32 PM
Last Post: David Guyatt