Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Investigations Into BATFE Accelerate (A Crude Chronology Since late March 2011)
I sent your thread to Tosh Ed and this is his response.
Quote:Thanks.... one point I would like to make. The following was released to ATF over a year before the Gunwalker, Fast and Furious, operation was exposed... the place (Columbus New Mexico) was named by me, the US Border Patrol, and the Task Force, before the fact... the guns were marked and photographed by me and the BP in 2009... all agencies were notified at that time by the Border Patrol Intel El Paso Texas and the US Task Force... seems nobody wants to bring this FACT to the surface. The US Military Joint Task Force 7 Special Forces, myself, and the US Border Patrol were all present overlooking Columbus New Mexico, in the Spring of 2009, watching the transfer of these, 'Fast and Furious', weapons as reordered. I released the facts with photos to, Salem- News.com, and Narco News, Bill Conroy, covered the story at my request in order to establish the facts of this illegal operation and to also protect the US Task Force and its Mexican counterparts from retaliation from the US Federal Government.... This was information before the fact and the State Department and Justice has done their best to cover this up as this article by Salem- News confirms...( as well as other documented articles now on the internet)... you can post this if you like, or not... its a Fact and its the truth... ... the info was released to U.S.Federal and local law enforcement over a year before the Fast and Furious Ops was brought down. ... and this was before the fact. ATF, STATE DEPARTMENT AND JUSTICE REFUSED TO INVESTIGATE IN THE SPRING OF 2009, long before Border Patrol agent Brian Terry was gunned down.
It was only after the Columbus New Mexico Police Department, its town manager, and the whole town council of Columbus were busted (March 03, 2011) for weapons trafficking to the Zetas Cartel in Palomas Mexico. Now I just gave you the inside view of a Congressional Investigation... before the fact. I do not expect much to be done from any of this... there is to much money and corruption involved on both sides of this border.

take care... I know I said I would never do this again, but to me this is important information that should be in the public domain for all serious researchers to investigate. Its the information that should be investigated and NOT the source of the information.... it's been confirmed from five separate credible law enforcement sources, as well as WikiLeaks. Check It Out.
T
http://salem-news.com/articles/march252011/colombus.php

March 25, 2011 17:28

The Columbus Indictment
"... Tosh Plumlee is a former CIA asset and contract pilot who flew numerous missions delivering arms to Latin America and returning drugs to the United States as part of the covert Iran/Contra operations in the 1980s, according to public records.
Plumlee helped to blow the whistle on the covert Iran/Contra arms-for-drugs shipments and has, in his mind, earned the lasting ire of some powerful forces engaged in America's drug-war pretense. However, he also has earned respect among other players and still has deep contacts in the spook world, including within the Mexican intelligence world. Over the past several years, Plumlee has focused much of his attention on New Mexico's border region.
Plumlee points to a small U.S. border community of some 2,000 people that has developed into a real hot spot in the drug war. Columbus, N.M., is located in southern Luna County, about 70 miles west of El Paso, Texas; some 32 miles south of Deming, N.M.; and just across the border from Palomas, Mexico.[Image: Palomas.jpg]
According to Plumlee this high-desert border town has become a haven for narco-traffickers, specifically the Zetas.
Way back in May 2009, more than two years prior to the recent indictments involving Columbus' town leaders, Narco News reported the following:
Plumlee says he spent some time in Columbus, on a hill overlooking the small town with the Task Force and a group of Border Patrol agents who had set up surveillance cameras from afar to keep an eye on two adjoining houses in the community.Plumlee claims the homes were purchased by narco-traffickers, who paid cash. He adds that as he looked on with the undercover team, a group of men at the homes were unloading cargo from two trucks parked near the abodes.
Plumlee said the Task Force and Border Patrol agents identified the cargo as a shipment of weapons.
"How do you know," Plumlee says he asked the special agent.
"Because we have it on tape," one of the Task Force agents responded, according to Plumlee.
Plumlee says the Border Patrol agents have reported the incident to ATF….
So it is clear that ATF was made aware of potential significant arms trafficking in Columbus as early as May of 2009, yet it did not, according to a recent ATF press release, launch the investigation that led to the recent indictments until January of 2010.
In addition, a recent Associate Press story claims the ATF investigation that led to the indictment of the Columbus town leaders and their co-conspirators was prompted by the U.S. Border Patrol. ...".
From the AP story:
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.

Messages In This Thread
Investigations Into BATFE Accelerate (A Crude Chronology Since late March 2011) - by Magda Hassan - 12-09-2011, 07:45 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Zersetzung - KGB & Stasi tactics - great mindgames I have known in the UK 2011-15 - in progress. Michael Barwell 0 12,978 15-06-2015, 05:17 PM
Last Post: Michael Barwell
  Has anyone read "Frank J. Ralfalko's 2011 book on MH Chaos? Kara Dellacioppa 0 5,007 29-12-2013, 06:38 PM
Last Post: Kara Dellacioppa
  US Caught Meddling in Russian Elections! (12/4/2011) [by Tony Cartalucci] Ed Jewett 0 2,535 05-12-2011, 11:01 PM
Last Post: Ed Jewett
  WikiLeaks releases mystery file (31 Aug 2011) Ed Jewett 12 10,836 03-09-2011, 03:06 PM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  False Flag Imminent 26 June 2011 James H. Fetzer 0 2,632 18-06-2011, 04:10 PM
Last Post: James H. Fetzer
  Gladio reprise: 2011 will see the new fake threat of Islamist terrorism and ‘anarchism’ Magda Hassan 2 4,263 08-01-2011, 01:03 PM
Last Post: David Guyatt