Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Happened to America's Golden Boy - JFK, Jr.?
Jan Klimkowski Wrote:Greg - thanks for sharing those memories and insights.

You're welcome, Jan.

One other thing that is "coincidental" happened back then as well. The French journalist, William Reymond (of "the other film" fame) flew to San Diego to meet me on about July 13th, 1999. We spent the next few days together comparing notes on what we had seen in an "other" film (or films). I dropped him off at San Diego's airport on the 16th. While Reymond was airborne en route to Orly Airport, JFK Jr's plane went missing. When Reymond landed in Paris, he phoned me immediately to say that while on the plane there was an announcement made that JFK Jr's plane was missing. I thought that was rather strange to begin with, but it gets worse. Not only was it odd timing--because only hours before this I had just shared with him my experiences in Washington on the weekend of the assassination including attending the funeral, etc. And, of course, the subject of little "John-John" had come up. Moreover, Reymond also told me that he was paged at the airport upon landing (right before he called me) and the caller informed him that his Intelligence Contact that had a copy of the "other" film had just been been murdered.

I have been unable to confirm any of this, but I thought it was worth mentioning.
GO_SECURE

monk

"It is difficult to abolish prejudice in those bereft of ideas. The more hatred is superficial, the more it runs deep."

James Hepburn -- Farewell America (1968)

Messages In This Thread
What Happened to America's Golden Boy - JFK, Jr.? - by Greg Burnham - 07-02-2012, 07:33 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Latin America mourns Cabral’s death - Argentinian Leftist Singer Killed in Guatamala. Peter Lemkin 4 7,427 12-07-2011, 07:43 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin