Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clifton tape and Collins Radio Doug Horne
Jayna Davis' evidence of a John Doe Number Two with Middle Eastern roots.

The presence, agency and escape of the German military intelligence operative Andreas Karl Strassmeier aka Andy the German.

The calls by ATF informant Carol Howe to her ATF handler Angela Finney for an FBI raid on Elohim City ignored by the FBI.

The coordination suspected between Terry Nichols' trips to the Philippines and the presence there of Ramzi Yousef.

The guilty foreknowledge which cleared the law offices across the street and absented all ATF and FBI agents from Murrah.

It is a very large mandala, larger than the assassination of John Fitzgerald Kennedy.

Colorful sand laid on in intricate design cyclically smashed into a thousand pieces and scattered to the winds.

I'm still puzzled over the inordinate focus on Appendix 77 as the four-page memo alleged to be Hoover blackmailing Johnson that the KGB knows you did it and I have been holding this evidence.

In my view there are many interpretations possible of the December 1, 1966 memo not the least of which is that it is a) a forgery by Hunt; b) a KGB psyop; c) a CIA maneuver to take out Hoover and Johnson before their respective heart attacks in 1972, and 1973.

I think the very nice thing about Collins/AF1 2.0 is the presence of Bundy at Crown.

Ubiquitous Bundy. Block a raid. Draft a NSAM. Recarpet the Oval Office. . .in blood red.

"IT'S OVER"
November 22, 1963

A memorandum dictated by Moynihan to himself, describing his chaotic, terrible day after news of the assassination of President John F. Kennedy reached Washington. William Walton was an artist and Kennedy-family friend. Charles Horsky was a prominent lawyer and White House adviser on national capital affairs. Moynihan at the time was an assistant secretary of labor in the Kennedy administration.

Bill Walton, Charlie Horsky and I were just finishing lunch at Walton's housein the grandest good mood with Walton leaving for the Russian tour that afternoonI was talking about Brasilia and the phone rang. Oh no! Killed! No! Horsky's office had phoned for him to return. We rushed upstairs. Television had some of it but the commercials continued. Bill began sobbing. Out of control. Horsky in a rage. Clint (?)Jackie's agent had said the President is dead. Walton knew this meant it was so. He dressed more or less and we went directly to the White House from Georgetown. On the way the radio reported that Albert Thomas had said he might be living.
We went directly to the President's office which was torn apart with new carpets being put down in his office and the cabinet room. As if a new President were to take office. No one about save Chuck Daly. McGeorge Bundy appeared. Icy. Ralph Dungan came in smoking a pipe, quizzical, as if unconcerned. Then Sorensen. The three together in the door of the hallway that leads to the Cabinet room area. Dead silent. Someone said "It's over."

http://www.vanityfair.com/politics/featu...ers-201011

Messages In This Thread
Clifton tape and Collins Radio Doug Horne - by Phil Dragoo - 07-03-2012, 10:46 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  LeMay and Collins on 11/22/63 - two very important but different players Peter Lemkin 1 2,083 12-12-2021, 07:23 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Collins Radio Connection to JFK Assassination - Bill Kelly (revised) Peter Lemkin 15 9,612 20-05-2019, 09:08 PM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  Post Script Episode 9: Black Op Radio Jim DiEugenio 2 15,436 14-07-2018, 10:21 AM
Last Post: Bill Fite
  R. Doug Lewis (electronic voting advocate) and JFK assassination connection? George Klees 0 3,143 10-09-2017, 02:31 AM
Last Post: George Klees
  Jim DiEugenio will be on Boomer Radio this Sunday Jim DiEugenio 1 3,980 18-05-2017, 01:59 AM
Last Post: Phil Dagosto
  Nov. 22 radio interviews with me and Alexandra Zapruder Joseph McBride 21 20,170 11-05-2017, 05:18 AM
Last Post: Tom Scully
  Radio Anomalies Bernice Moore 7 7,293 08-02-2016, 05:02 PM
Last Post: Michael Cross
  Michael Collins Piper Albert Doyle 49 14,258 03-10-2015, 06:30 PM
Last Post: Dawn Meredith
  Warning! Please do not listen to this tape if you don't want to hear the truth! Scott Kaiser 0 1,935 22-07-2015, 05:38 PM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  I'll Be Interviewed For Black Op Radio Today Don Jeffries 3 2,685 08-03-2015, 01:18 AM
Last Post: Don Jeffries