Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clifton tape and Collins Radio Doug Horne
Jan Klimkowski Wrote:Bill Kelly - I was responding to the following posted earlier in this thread:

Quote:From the insidethearrb article, Douglas Horne writes:

I've got news for you, Chris Matthews: I have no trouble believing that Timothy McVeigh was an angry lone nut who blew up a Federal Building and killed many innocent people, and furthermore I have no trouble believing that Mark David Chapman, for instance, killed John Lennon all by himself, or that President Ford was stalked by a lone nut who attempted to kill him but failed. I have no trouble believing those things because the overwhelming weight of the evidence points in that direction in each case. In spite of my love for the Beatles, I did not have a strong emotional need that forced me to construct a conspiracy theory around how and why John Lennon was murdered. Get real, Chris---spare us the psychobabble.

If Douglas Horne did not in fact write these words, then I stand corrected on that specific, but not in my judgement of McVeigh, Chapman and Fromme.

The point being that it doesn't matter what Horne's thinks about McVeigh, who had a partner, Chapman, who killed Lennon standing next to a Bay of Pigs vet or Fromme, a nutty Manson devote, as every case is different. I did pass on the comments to Doug whose response I agree with, and if you dismiss Horne's analysis of the AF1 tape based on your distorted opinion of his, then you don't have to interupt the analysis of what's on the Clifton AF1 tapes.

As Horne recognizes, it is a simple attempt to change the subject from the Clifton Tapes to opinions on other cases of no relevance. And I'd like the Hall Monitors to make sure that others don't disrupt the discussion's topic - Clifton's AF1 tapes. Thanks.

And B., I think there are probably about two more hours of conversations not on the known tapes, but those are the most significant patches, if we put PDS's "Negative Template" thesis to the test.

Doug Wrote:

Bill,

I don't give a shit who said these things. I'm not even going to
check to find out. I'm entitled to my own opinions.

Different people interpret the same evidence differently. As you
know, this is why history is an ongoing story.

My opinion of my own opinions and research validates my work, not the
opinions of others.

Anybody can be wrong about issues A,B, or C; but even if they are
wrong about one or two things, it doesn't invalidate other work they
have done.

It seems to me the kind of nasty comments you were quoting (regardless
of who said them---and I really don't care or need to know) are
someone's attempt to change the subject.

And another thing---that kind of person, who thrives in the chatroom
environment where they can throw their stink bombs at will, is usually
a negative personality with too much time on their hands. The
negative types on chatrooms love to tear other people down, but rarely
have anything noteworthy to contribute themselves.

Books last forever---chatroom conversations are forgotten in a week
and are never retained in any format that will be used or accessed by
anyone in the future. It's all about EGO on those sites.

I don't care if I am wrong about John Lennon's assassin, or even about
the Altgens photo. Those are small issues. Being wrong about those
things would not affect the many other things I am undoubtedly right
about in my book---like the Z film being altered; like the two brain
exams; and like figuring out where the post mortem surgery took place:
at Bethesda.

Doug

Messages In This Thread
Clifton tape and Collins Radio Doug Horne - by Bill Kelly - 08-03-2012, 11:38 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  LeMay and Collins on 11/22/63 - two very important but different players Peter Lemkin 1 2,084 12-12-2021, 07:23 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Collins Radio Connection to JFK Assassination - Bill Kelly (revised) Peter Lemkin 15 9,612 20-05-2019, 09:08 PM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  Post Script Episode 9: Black Op Radio Jim DiEugenio 2 15,436 14-07-2018, 10:21 AM
Last Post: Bill Fite
  R. Doug Lewis (electronic voting advocate) and JFK assassination connection? George Klees 0 3,143 10-09-2017, 02:31 AM
Last Post: George Klees
  Jim DiEugenio will be on Boomer Radio this Sunday Jim DiEugenio 1 3,980 18-05-2017, 01:59 AM
Last Post: Phil Dagosto
  Nov. 22 radio interviews with me and Alexandra Zapruder Joseph McBride 21 20,170 11-05-2017, 05:18 AM
Last Post: Tom Scully
  Radio Anomalies Bernice Moore 7 7,293 08-02-2016, 05:02 PM
Last Post: Michael Cross
  Michael Collins Piper Albert Doyle 49 14,258 03-10-2015, 06:30 PM
Last Post: Dawn Meredith
  Warning! Please do not listen to this tape if you don't want to hear the truth! Scott Kaiser 0 1,935 22-07-2015, 05:38 PM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  I'll Be Interviewed For Black Op Radio Today Don Jeffries 3 2,685 08-03-2015, 01:18 AM
Last Post: Don Jeffries