Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clifton tape and Collins Radio Doug Horne
Charles Drago Wrote:
Bill Kelly Wrote:If you or Alan disagree, and insist on bringing up Horne's other quotes taken out of context and basing an opinion of Horne on those other quotes, then that's a very narrow mind at work, and since the opinion is that Horne's analysis is not worth paying attention to, then don't pay attention to it. Don't try to change the subject and knock the topic off course.

If you don't want to further the discussion on the topic of the AF1 tapes and want to discuss McVeign, Chapman, Frome and Horne's opinion of them, then start another thread and discuss them till you'r heart's content.

1. Jan did not take Horne's "other quotes" out of context. Horne foolishly made the references. In doing so, he and he alone instituted the opportunities for misdirection. What did he gain by making those references to Matthews? Why did he show his throat? There was not the slightest rhetorical need to do so.

2. From from indicating the reasoning of a narrow mind, Jan's observations reflect the mind of a seasoned, mature, deeply thoughtful deep political scientist -- one who realizes the implications of Horne's foolhardy (my adjective) decision to throw in dismissive references to mysterious, likely conspiratorial-in-nature deep political events to a discussion of an extremely important matter.

I cannot overstate the value I place on Doug Horne's research. And, for that matter, on your own. When, however, Horne makes a critical mistake as described above, he needs to be taken to task for it. That you have run to Doug and, to use schoolyard vernacular, "told on us," is as distressing as is the fact that you come here as a highly valued and welcome guest and act like a moderator or forum owner.

Neither Jan nor I are attempting to change the subject. And neither Doug Horne nor any other researcher is above reproach -- including Jan, you, and me.

CD

Well, since I have been dealing regularly with Doug Horne for many years and didn't know if the quotes attributed to him were correct, I passed them on to him for his reaction, which I posted here, and his reaction is the same as mine - why aren't we discussing the topic of this thread - the Clifton AF1 Tape?

I didn't "squeal on you" like a school kid to a teacher, as you suggest, I merely asked him, as Jan asked me, if the remarks attributed to him are true.

And I don't like being treated like an unruly student by a founder and/or moderator who are not beyond reproach and should be responsible for keeping the threads on track and on subject.

I never accused you or Jan of trying to change the topic, that accusation rests with the person who brought up Horne's alleged opinions of the McVeigh, Lennon and Squkey Fromme cases, which have no bearing what so ever on the AF1 radio tapes.

You want to take Horne to task for what he believes on those issues, then take him to task on a thread addressed to those issues. And I will stay away from them.

You want to talk about the Clifton AF1 tapes and Doug Horne's Memo, chapter in his book, recent transcript and analysis or Black Op Radio show, as I do, then let's do that.

You want to talk about Doug Horne's opinions on UFOs, then I won't contribute.

Bill Kelly

Messages In This Thread
Clifton tape and Collins Radio Doug Horne - by Bill Kelly - 10-03-2012, 02:04 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  LeMay and Collins on 11/22/63 - two very important but different players Peter Lemkin 1 2,084 12-12-2021, 07:23 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Collins Radio Connection to JFK Assassination - Bill Kelly (revised) Peter Lemkin 15 9,612 20-05-2019, 09:08 PM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  Post Script Episode 9: Black Op Radio Jim DiEugenio 2 15,436 14-07-2018, 10:21 AM
Last Post: Bill Fite
  R. Doug Lewis (electronic voting advocate) and JFK assassination connection? George Klees 0 3,143 10-09-2017, 02:31 AM
Last Post: George Klees
  Jim DiEugenio will be on Boomer Radio this Sunday Jim DiEugenio 1 3,980 18-05-2017, 01:59 AM
Last Post: Phil Dagosto
  Nov. 22 radio interviews with me and Alexandra Zapruder Joseph McBride 21 20,170 11-05-2017, 05:18 AM
Last Post: Tom Scully
  Radio Anomalies Bernice Moore 7 7,293 08-02-2016, 05:02 PM
Last Post: Michael Cross
  Michael Collins Piper Albert Doyle 49 14,258 03-10-2015, 06:30 PM
Last Post: Dawn Meredith
  Warning! Please do not listen to this tape if you don't want to hear the truth! Scott Kaiser 0 1,935 22-07-2015, 05:38 PM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  I'll Be Interviewed For Black Op Radio Today Don Jeffries 3 2,685 08-03-2015, 01:18 AM
Last Post: Don Jeffries