Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clifton tape and Collins Radio Doug Horne
Allan Eaglesham Wrote:William Pitzer died in a TV studio. As with all TV studios, overhead lights needed stepladders to access them. Two stepladders were propped against a support stanchion. The bloodspatter pattern shows that he bled onto the floor while seated. He then slipped onto the floor, his head contacted the lowest step of the ladder which moved forward and his head landed on the floor partly under the step. There is no evidence that he retrieved photos; that is a fantasy dreamed up by LTC Marvin. Did you read the link I provided in my last post?

Yes. Its main reference was several FBI reports. Allan, do you understand the FBI's role in the Kennedy Assassination??? Have YOU read the material on this?

I suppose the CIA went to freshly-trained Dan Marvin and asked him to kill Pitzer as some sort of game or test?

Nothing in the body positioning you cite precludes CIA assassination.

Allan Eaglesham Wrote:There is no evidence that Pitzer had photographs and movie film of the dead president beyond a few days after the assassination. Current absence of availability of those photographs proves nothing. They were probably the photographs seen by Saundra Spencer and Joe O'Donnell, taken at the pre-autopsy at Bethesda. They may have been taken by LCDR Pitzer -- which Dennis David assumed -- but equally they may have been taken by John Stringer.

Very weak. Dennis David said Pitzer came out into the hallway and grabbed him in order to show him an assembly of frames he had isolated showing wounds on Kennedy that were other than what the official autopsy was claiming. David looked into a viewer and saw a shot from the front near Kennedy's right temple. I believe the occipital blow-out was seen as well.

As is typical of McAdams-like devil's advocates you exert a strict demand for "proof" too quickly against the obvious. Pitzer's strange death perfectly fits the pattern of other known witnesses. And, of course, since there wasn't supposed to be any "pre-autopsy" according to the official record then any films taken at it would very likely contain images of wounds other than those admitted. Which once again demands the question of what happened to them? And how could anyone deny they would represent strong motive for murder?

All this really makes no difference and the strong motive for murder and its accompanying pattern is what hasn't been disproven here.

The photos just didn't vanish. If they existed and were innocent they would have been strong proof against claims of murder.

The key to false objectivity is how many persons with no motive to lie they call liars.

Messages In This Thread
Clifton tape and Collins Radio Doug Horne - by Albert Doyle - 19-03-2012, 05:20 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  LeMay and Collins on 11/22/63 - two very important but different players Peter Lemkin 1 2,084 12-12-2021, 07:23 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Collins Radio Connection to JFK Assassination - Bill Kelly (revised) Peter Lemkin 15 9,612 20-05-2019, 09:08 PM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  Post Script Episode 9: Black Op Radio Jim DiEugenio 2 15,436 14-07-2018, 10:21 AM
Last Post: Bill Fite
  R. Doug Lewis (electronic voting advocate) and JFK assassination connection? George Klees 0 3,143 10-09-2017, 02:31 AM
Last Post: George Klees
  Jim DiEugenio will be on Boomer Radio this Sunday Jim DiEugenio 1 3,980 18-05-2017, 01:59 AM
Last Post: Phil Dagosto
  Nov. 22 radio interviews with me and Alexandra Zapruder Joseph McBride 21 20,170 11-05-2017, 05:18 AM
Last Post: Tom Scully
  Radio Anomalies Bernice Moore 7 7,293 08-02-2016, 05:02 PM
Last Post: Michael Cross
  Michael Collins Piper Albert Doyle 49 14,258 03-10-2015, 06:30 PM
Last Post: Dawn Meredith
  Warning! Please do not listen to this tape if you don't want to hear the truth! Scott Kaiser 0 1,935 22-07-2015, 05:38 PM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  I'll Be Interviewed For Black Op Radio Today Don Jeffries 3 2,685 08-03-2015, 01:18 AM
Last Post: Don Jeffries