Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clifton tape and Collins Radio Doug Horne
Allan Eaglesham Wrote:
Albert Doyle Wrote:The elephant in Allan's room is the pictures. What happened to the pictures if he wasn't killed for them? Your jigsaw puzzle has several conspicuously-missing pieces Allan. One of the biggest missing pieces is Dan Marvin - whom you are calling a liar.

The obvious here is that Pitzer climbed the step-ladder to retrieve the photos and was then suicided after turning them over. They then did the full depression/marital relations defamation on him. Their usual routine.

William Pitzer died in a TV studio. As with all TV studios, overhead lights needed stepladders to access them. Two stepladders were propped against a support stanchion. The bloodspatter pattern shows that he bled onto the floor while seated. He then slipped onto the floor, his head contacted the lowest step of the ladder which moved forward and his head landed on the floor partly under the step. There is no evidence that he retrieved photos; that is a fantasy dreamed up by LTC Marvin. Did you read the link I provided in my last post?

There is no evidence that Pitzer had photographs and movie film of the dead president beyond a few days after the assassination. Current absence of availability of those photographs proves nothing. They were probably the photographs seen by Saundra Spencer and Joe O'Donnell, taken at the pre-autopsy at Bethesda. They may have been taken by LCDR Pitzer -- which Dennis David assumed -- but equally they may have been taken by John Stringer.

And Dr. Mary Murphy was found in bed but died miles away in her lab...'they' know how to fake death scenes - Chappaquiddick is one of thousands I could list. You only need native logic, but if one knows statistics one knows that the majority of the 'suspicious' deaths are deaths of convenience. Studying each one to the nth degree to try to find niggling things to deny them is only a parlor trick to back into the official version. IMHO. Let's put it this way, it is easy to see which side you WANT to be on.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass

Messages In This Thread
Clifton tape and Collins Radio Doug Horne - by Peter Lemkin - 19-03-2012, 10:25 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  LeMay and Collins on 11/22/63 - two very important but different players Peter Lemkin 1 2,084 12-12-2021, 07:23 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Collins Radio Connection to JFK Assassination - Bill Kelly (revised) Peter Lemkin 15 9,612 20-05-2019, 09:08 PM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  Post Script Episode 9: Black Op Radio Jim DiEugenio 2 15,436 14-07-2018, 10:21 AM
Last Post: Bill Fite
  R. Doug Lewis (electronic voting advocate) and JFK assassination connection? George Klees 0 3,143 10-09-2017, 02:31 AM
Last Post: George Klees
  Jim DiEugenio will be on Boomer Radio this Sunday Jim DiEugenio 1 3,980 18-05-2017, 01:59 AM
Last Post: Phil Dagosto
  Nov. 22 radio interviews with me and Alexandra Zapruder Joseph McBride 21 20,170 11-05-2017, 05:18 AM
Last Post: Tom Scully
  Radio Anomalies Bernice Moore 7 7,293 08-02-2016, 05:02 PM
Last Post: Michael Cross
  Michael Collins Piper Albert Doyle 49 14,258 03-10-2015, 06:30 PM
Last Post: Dawn Meredith
  Warning! Please do not listen to this tape if you don't want to hear the truth! Scott Kaiser 0 1,935 22-07-2015, 05:38 PM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  I'll Be Interviewed For Black Op Radio Today Don Jeffries 3 2,685 08-03-2015, 01:18 AM
Last Post: Don Jeffries