Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How Did President Kennedy's Assassination Happen?
Stan, allow me to butt in.

Quote:The Bobby Kennedy/Kennedy family angle also intrigues me. If Bobby was told his brother was killed that day for acts of treason against his country, how would he have responded? What could he have done? A file is given to him, complete with dates and times and the content of contacts both he and the President made with forces within the Soviet Union and Cuba without the knowledge or consent of national security. What would he have done?

I ask the same question as a kind of thought experiment. This is where I am at with this now. I try to put myself into RFK's world as best I can. People at his level in the power apparatus know what is possible and what is not. He of all people will have learned by now that "going public" in the post-JFK world would be like lifting any hope of security around him and his extended family. Secondly, he was traumatized and went needed to find himself. As I recall he climbed an unnamed mountain with Jim Whittaker and got it named Mt. Kennedy.

But considering his subsequent assassination, he still did not appreciate the danger he was in and how deep the reach of the tentacles of the octopus. And if that is the case, why did he run for President in the first place? Maybe he was as naive as his brother.

My guess at this time is that he wanted to become President in part so that he could re-open the investigation of his brother with SS protection while doing it. But then, why would he make himself so available for murder?

I like you still find him and the Kennedy clan to be a puzzle. Remember, Caroline Kennedy decided in the wee hours of the morning not to run for the Senate. Did she find a horse head in her bed?

Messages In This Thread
How Did President Kennedy's Assassination Happen? - by Lauren Johnson - 17-04-2012, 05:48 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  JFK Goes After Anti-Kennedy Right Wing Extremists Gil Jesus 0 538 27-12-2022, 07:23 PM
Last Post: Gil Jesus
  JFK Assassination: Sequence of Events ThomasPickering 5 2,202 20-07-2022, 12:58 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Trump and Kennedy: Is Politico For Real? Jim DiEugenio 4 5,825 12-11-2020, 06:22 PM
Last Post: Lauren Johnson
  Jim DiEugenio Reviews The House of Kennedy Jim DiEugenio 0 2,227 26-04-2020, 06:50 PM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  Two more members of the Kennedy clan have died not naturally. Richard Coleman 0 2,671 04-04-2020, 06:45 PM
Last Post: Richard Coleman
  It never stops: Castro killed Kennedy Jim DiEugenio 0 1,642 09-01-2020, 05:57 PM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  On the Trail of Clay Shaw:The Italian Undercover CIA and Mossad Station and the Assassination of JFK Paz Marverde 4 4,852 28-11-2019, 12:32 PM
Last Post: Paz Marverde
  Robert F. Kennedy jr. John Kowalski 13 19,565 25-11-2019, 01:31 AM
Last Post: Tom Bowden
  Kennedy and Cuba: Nat'l Security Archive Richard Coleman 0 1,736 04-10-2019, 12:42 AM
Last Post: Richard Coleman
  Weisberg's trash-the-critics book 'Inside the Assassination Industry' Richard Booth 7 4,985 28-09-2019, 12:41 AM
Last Post: Richard Booth