Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lucien Sarti and Jacques Mesrine
Great summary's on this thread by all involved. Thanks Vas for that. I have not yet read that damn book.
But I agree with this whole using the Cosicans as a front for the assassination.

I also totally pissed myself with CD's last call. Great summation of a Fetzerian conspiracy.

I really gave up trying to name the gunmen a very long time ago. Why? Well in a compartmentalised intelligence operation the lads who pulled the triggers, probably know the least about the masterminds of the plot.

All I am pretty damn sure of is that these dudes and their spotters were likely terminated at some point.

My suspicions about the assassins eventually meeting their demise at the hands of other assassins, found some vindication in Stones JFK the directors cut. Where in an extended conversation with X, he explains to Garrison their fate. In this shot we see the Gnoll gunman in his house (presumably) getting whacked. Prouty of course was X and he discussed with Len if I recall the disposability of mechanics. Carlos Hathcock if I recall also said much the same thing to Craig Roberts.

However you lot may differ on this point. Be interesting to get your feedback. If I recall this is one of the few arguments Al and I have ever had lol.
"In the Kennedy assassination we must be careful of running off into the ether of our own imaginations." Carl Ogelsby circa 1992

Messages In This Thread
Lucien Sarti and Jacques Mesrine - by LR Trotter - 12-01-2012, 10:39 PM
Lucien Sarti and Jacques Mesrine - by Phil Dragoo - 25-01-2012, 11:11 AM
Lucien Sarti and Jacques Mesrine - by Seamus Coogan - 18-04-2012, 02:52 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Martin Hay on Lucien Haag: Pseudo Ballistics expert Jim DiEugenio 4 3,591 15-06-2015, 07:10 PM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio