Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How Did President Kennedy's Assassination Happen?
[quote=Charles Drago][quote=Charles Drago][quote=Phil Dragoo] Since someone took the trouble to mention Graham Green, I am going to mention Ian Flemming. I shall have to be careful in my wording since any connection of the assasination to the organization that Flemming identified as SPECTRE could be actionable, especially in view of the fact that Thomas Buchanans book on the assasination of JFK suggests a relation to an oil industry connected criminal organization. The first thing to notice is that after Jackie read From Russia With Love, and pointed the book out to her husband, Flemming was invited to a meeting with the couple as a result of this where they no doubt discussed the book. Now my first question is, did Jackie recognize something or someone in the book, or was it merely that J.B. was a serial seducer that reminded her of her husband JFK? Now it will be obvious to all that the inspiration for the character in Thunderball was possibly Aristoteles Onassis (although he might not have been as agressive and unscrupulous as the Thunderball character though providing the inspiration for him). Ian Flemming knew Onassis and had slept in his Yacht which was an obvious inspiration for events in his novels. Of course we know that Onassis did provide finance for Kennedys campaign and is said to have made a deal with Onassis that JFK later broke perhaps as a result of taking benzedreene. Also Flemmings title at MI6 was commander (the same as 007), and this suggests that he may have had assignments connected to the fleet (one of the main objectives of the British Secret Service was securing a supply of oil for the fleet). It is known that Onassis came under the scrutiny of every intelligence service in the world when it was feared that he was establishing a monopoly of transporting oil from the middle east with financial help from the Saudis who had commissioned him to build a fleet for such an enterprise (who were the bankers involved in this enterprise? Was the Safari Club involved? They must have had intelligence on this enterprise.). It seems to me that Ian Flemming would have been ideal for the task of investigating Onassis since he knew him and travelled widely. Secondly Onassis had been helped in amassing his wealth by the fact that his shipping was left largely untouched be german attacks during WW2. This might indicate a connection to an intelligence network that provided info on where and when attacks would occur. An intelligence network that reached outside the usual borders of US, Britain, USSR, and Germany in a SPECTRE type of cooperation. It has also been suggested that the Rockefellers were selling oil to Germany (by klandestine means) during WW2 and they were Blackmailed for doing this during the establishment of Israel. Who was responsible for transporting alleged oil to the Germans? Ian Flemming identifies the Thunderball character as Number Two in the SPECTRE organization. Number One is identified as Ernst Stavros Bloefeld if I remember correctly. Now I must tell you that the fact I have the same I.Q. as Lex Luthor would never have lead me to make any connection from the above statements to the Kennedy assasination. That means that there is essentially no way that the people that most likely planned the assasination and the coverup could be found directly. It was only because my interest in this (Ian Flemming inspired) SPECTRE network was aroused due to a different sequence of events that caused me to ask how this SPECTRE network could be identified and some of the persons involved in it could be tagged. I wondered if the Thunderball character had a possible inspiration in Onassis, if the same applied to Ernst Bloefeld that some real character provided the inspiration for him. And lo and behold. Searching the Internet I came across the FBI file of the character that was most likely the inspiration for Ernst. He probably had intimate connections with the KGB, considering his past Tycoon activities. He had a family crest that reminds of the HOME and HEARTH crest of Bloefeld in "in her majesties secret service" (and he certainly was Boarish in his demeanor). The past described in his FBI file had probably served as inspiration for events in some 007 books (it suggests that Flemming had possibly read this file or some similar MI6 file). But then what connected him to Kennedy? He had been convicted of making illegal campaign contributions in a presidential campaign and received a suspended sentence. This might suggest that he was involved in the KGB ongoing attempt to influence american presidential elections (one of the main responsibilities of the chairman of the KGB, which probably in the end led to the collapse of the Soviet Union (his failure to stop Reagan and his operational activities that among other repercussions politically destroyed Carter)). And one more thing. Who were the first persons to visit the Kremlin in an official capacity after the Kennedy assasination? (as described in "Red Carpet") David Rockefeller and our Ian Flemming muse for the Bloefeld Character. I can understand why Jackie chose to marry Onassis as the only means of protecting her children from the reach of this organization. Did the network that inspired SPECTRE blow the whistle on the Bay of Pigs? Did they now have an agent in the White House, in the Oval Office? I hope you find these questions interesting.

Messages In This Thread
How Did President Kennedy's Assassination Happen? - by Arni Thoroddsen - 25-04-2012, 10:31 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  JFK Goes After Anti-Kennedy Right Wing Extremists Gil Jesus 0 538 27-12-2022, 07:23 PM
Last Post: Gil Jesus
  JFK Assassination: Sequence of Events ThomasPickering 5 2,202 20-07-2022, 12:58 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Trump and Kennedy: Is Politico For Real? Jim DiEugenio 4 5,825 12-11-2020, 06:22 PM
Last Post: Lauren Johnson
  Jim DiEugenio Reviews The House of Kennedy Jim DiEugenio 0 2,227 26-04-2020, 06:50 PM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  Two more members of the Kennedy clan have died not naturally. Richard Coleman 0 2,671 04-04-2020, 06:45 PM
Last Post: Richard Coleman
  It never stops: Castro killed Kennedy Jim DiEugenio 0 1,642 09-01-2020, 05:57 PM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  On the Trail of Clay Shaw:The Italian Undercover CIA and Mossad Station and the Assassination of JFK Paz Marverde 4 4,853 28-11-2019, 12:32 PM
Last Post: Paz Marverde
  Robert F. Kennedy jr. John Kowalski 13 19,565 25-11-2019, 01:31 AM
Last Post: Tom Bowden
  Kennedy and Cuba: Nat'l Security Archive Richard Coleman 0 1,736 04-10-2019, 12:42 AM
Last Post: Richard Coleman
  Weisberg's trash-the-critics book 'Inside the Assassination Industry' Richard Booth 7 4,985 28-09-2019, 12:41 AM
Last Post: Richard Booth