Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
377 words you can never use online
Magda Hassan Wrote:

The "Online Terrorist Keywords" Poetry Contest!

After reading Revealed: Hundreds of words to avoid using online if you don't want the government spying on you, I had a great idea of how to illustrate the ridiculousness of our government in using simple "words" as justification for spying on the American people (and us sovereigns too). So I'm officially launching the "Online Terrorist Keywords" Poetry Contest!
Here's how it works: Starting today, and ending 2 weeks from the posting of this announcement (that would be Tue. June 12th, at 9pm EST) I'm asking all who are interested to write up a poem using a minimum of 50 words from the "government keywords" list (see photos below). Post your poem in the comments section of this post. Be sure to include a title! Once the contest is closed, I'll repost all the entries and have open voting for 5 days. At the end of the voting, which ever "Terrorist Poem" is rated the highest will be used in an 11″ x 17″ poster that I will design, print, and send to the winner.
Deadline: June 12, 9pm EST
Voting: June 13 June 18
Winner Announced: June 19
Good Luck!

http://megmclain.com/2012/05/29/the-onli...y-contest/

I made my post before I saw this. But I will leave the poetry to someone like CD or Phil.
What a great idea Mag.

Messages In This Thread
377 words you can never use online - by Dawn Meredith - 05-06-2012, 08:49 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Report: U.S. Creates Fake Online Identities To Counter 'Enemy Propaganda' 0 324 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: