Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why we shouldn't take the Palestinian situation all that seriously
Dawn Meredith Wrote:Jan is a he and his perceptions are far from shallow. He is also a co founder and owner of this forum. When you visit people do you make it a practice to shit on their floor? Or do you just enjoy being provocative?
If so there are plenty of people to do that with and Jan is not one of them. Nor is Charles Drago. I see you are insulting him too. Not a good way to introduce yorself to this forum.

I realize they are quite capable of speaking from themselves but seeing my good friends insulted here pissed me off, not a good way to begin my day. I'm just on my first cup of coffee.

Dawn

Dawn it appears that Cahalan is quite the sociopath. Just do a Google search and at one point you'll find there's a bizarre thing on the Ed Forum where he's flagellating himself for buying into Hankey. Then the next minute he's dancing around the Maypole about JF's lame review of my Hankey piece. Anyhow, I am really struggling to follow this guys logic. He makes a name by getting a boner for Jim and I. Then this turnip turns up here (after I call him out) and he winds up discussing the Middle East. So not only is this guy a wimp he's an insane one as well.
"In the Kennedy assassination we must be careful of running off into the ether of our own imaginations." Carl Ogelsby circa 1992

Messages In This Thread
Why we shouldn't take the Palestinian situation all that seriously - by Seamus Coogan - 11-06-2012, 04:08 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Talk About Chemical Warfare - Israel Spraying Skunk and Sewage Fluids on Palestinian Homes/People Adele Edisen 0 2,698 27-03-2013, 02:41 AM
Last Post: Adele Edisen
  An Israeli in awe of a Palestinian act of non-violence Lauren Johnson 0 2,334 16-01-2013, 09:26 PM
Last Post: Lauren Johnson
  Palestinian Freedom Riders protest segregation on settler buses. Magda Hassan 0 2,254 24-11-2011, 02:59 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Top Ten Myths about the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict plus the top 10 Hasbara points of rebuttal Magda Hassan 3 5,373 03-10-2011, 06:58 AM
Last Post: Mark Stapleton
  Palestinian negotiators secretly agreed to accept Israel's annexation of all but one E.J. settlement Magda Hassan 6 3,491 29-01-2011, 08:09 AM
  Argentina recognises Palestinian state Danny Jarman 2 3,347 10-12-2010, 02:26 PM
  Israeli presence on Palestinian land 'irreversible' Magda Hassan 0 2,561 23-10-2010, 03:28 AM
  Ottoman Archives Show Palestinian Land Deeds Forged Magda Hassan 2 3,574 27-03-2009, 10:30 AM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  Israel amabassador stops Palestinian activist, Editor of Le Monde from speaking at school in Poland 0 455 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: