Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
nanoo-nanoo 9-11 Premiere Movie & Interview
Yes, Jeffrey, and I was dealing with skeptics on this issue for years before I ever came here, some of them offering the precisely same arguments that Margulis is not versed in the comprehensive and complex issues that you understand well enough to dismiss her, and that Griffin is a theologist, for God's sake, and thus can't begin to fathom the intricacies of whatever it was that went down.

You are falling into the old traps (I'm surprised you haven't trotted out that maxim of a 14th century theologian, something about a razor cutting only if it is ulta-simple in its sharpness)(but what the hell would someone from the era in which Amsterdam was first declared a city, the English king had long shanks, the time of the Renaissance and which pre-dated Protestant Reformation know about back doors in software programs, overlapping circles of plausible deniability, or covert/black technologies known only in extremely limited military/intelligence circles?).

I am told that it is possible, if one meditates long enough and with enough intensity, to twist time itself.

Perhaps we can go hand-in-hand, sitting in some form of yoga position, and go back through those dust clouds to the time and dates prior to the event and consult the cosmic record. [I understand that the History Commons lacks funding enough to continue its own record keeping or at least put in in jeopardy. ]

I must admit to a fascination with the idea that you and others can remain "skeptic" after an event which has been the subject of more books, videos, panels, web sites, press conferences, testimony, obfuscation, disinformation, misinformation, record-keeping, governmental refusal to disclose, magazine articles, publications, Presidential declarations, and "cognitive infiltration" since the Presidential motorcade turned from Main onto Houston.

There's a lot of detail to review and consider. It requires more brains, apparently.

Or it's a failure to reach a conclusion other than to come to a conclusion that a conclusion cannot be reached.

Keep pondering ponderously.
"Where is the intersection between the world's deep hunger and your deep gladness?"

Messages In This Thread
nanoo-nanoo 9-11 Premiere Movie & Interview - by Ed Jewett - 18-06-2012, 06:16 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  An Interview With Thierry Meyssan David Guyatt 0 4,743 03-04-2017, 01:44 PM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  Another important interview and new book - Bollyn on Guns and Butter Peter Lemkin 0 2,683 06-09-2013, 08:17 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Excellent Interview With Former Head Of ISI On 9-11~! Peter Lemkin 0 3,376 02-09-2010, 05:48 PM
  Hamid Gul Interview republished Carsten Wiethoff 1 3,107 29-07-2010, 03:22 PM
  In depth interview with Craig Ranke regarding Pentagon Carsten Wiethoff 0 3,167 04-06-2010, 02:54 PM
Last Post: Carsten Wiethoff
  Film - Anthrax Wars - Interview With Filmmaker Peter Lemkin 11 8,622 22-02-2010, 01:32 PM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Remarkable Interview of Annie Machon, Ex-MI5 Whisleblower 0 406 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: