Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
nanoo-nanoo 9-11 Premiere Movie & Interview
Ed,

I have been engaged in the study of 911 for 3 solid years and before that had a keen interest in it. I have been very involved inside the 911 truth movement even serving on the board of directors for AE911T. I have lobbied directly to the NYC City Council and authored a presentment for a misprision or treason case which was delivered by Sander Hicks. I've read almost anything I can from the internet on the topic, watched all the vids and DVDs multiple times, read the NIST, and FEMA reports and consider myself to be well above average in knowing all the various thinking/perspective about 9/11. I believe I know as much if not more than anyone in the truth movement about the structure of the twin towers... something the truth movement has a very cartoon like conception of... using such statements as *47 massive box columns* in the core to characterize why they can't collapse.

My own study has led me to look at the provenance of some of the *evidence* statements of the truth movement and to try to vet them myself. I've found some mistakes that should not have been made but have been continually repeated for years and accepted as facts. I try not to repeat that which I don't completely understand or have vetted.

I am as distrustful of the state or the deep state as anyone. But I do believe that terrorism exists and the imperialists are the cause of it. I also believe that the powers that be are always going to turn every disaster into manna and stomp on democracy at every turn... the so called disaster capitalism - the shock doctrine. They don't have to create them to make a killing from them. They do so every time and get better at it with each passing day. We've been robbed of our democracy, our elections, our rights and the people don't seem to notice.

I do not see the world as a vast conspiracy of the deep state. But the deep state is there to make sure it stays in control no matter what happens and they DO make lots of things happen.

When you can offer an explanation of the mechanism of destruction of those towers... I'll listen. And I use all of my brain... to do it. (I've studied neurophysiology in college too!) boo hoo!

Messages In This Thread
nanoo-nanoo 9-11 Premiere Movie & Interview - by Jeffrey Orling - 20-06-2012, 03:52 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  An Interview With Thierry Meyssan David Guyatt 0 4,743 03-04-2017, 01:44 PM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  Another important interview and new book - Bollyn on Guns and Butter Peter Lemkin 0 2,683 06-09-2013, 08:17 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Excellent Interview With Former Head Of ISI On 9-11~! Peter Lemkin 0 3,376 02-09-2010, 05:48 PM
  Hamid Gul Interview republished Carsten Wiethoff 1 3,107 29-07-2010, 03:22 PM
  In depth interview with Craig Ranke regarding Pentagon Carsten Wiethoff 0 3,167 04-06-2010, 02:54 PM
Last Post: Carsten Wiethoff
  Film - Anthrax Wars - Interview With Filmmaker Peter Lemkin 11 8,622 22-02-2010, 01:32 PM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Remarkable Interview of Annie Machon, Ex-MI5 Whisleblower 0 406 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: