Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another in the endless mass shootings in USA - this time Denver
Quote:"The irony is amazing, just amazing," said Rocky Vista Dean Dr. Bruce Dubin.
The school drill was just one of a number of strange coincidences that eerily paralleled the tragic massacre druing which 12 people were killed dozens more injured.
One of them was a 1986 Batman cartoon in which "a crazed, gun-toting loner walks into a movie theater and begins shooting it up."
As Angus Hogwarth notes, there are numerous other paralells with the Batman series involving acts of violence taking place in theaters.
In another shocking coincidence, a trailer that preceded The Dark Knight Rises for a movie called Gangster Squad shows gangsters emerging from behind the screen to shoot up a movie theater.

Irony?! Sadly, most won't 'get it' because they don't know how often similar 'ironic' 'coincidences' have happened!...as in 9-11, 7-7 and so many others one could name. One interesting tidbit in the radio show Magda posted {WELL worth listening to for some interesting items - especially after minute 50 on a possible second person's involvement} is that the Columbine shooters made a film prior predictive of the coming events - involving a 'friend', who turns out to be the son of the FBI man who headed up the investigation of the shooting after it happened. What are the chances of that?! Columbine is not one I've studied...but I've seen enough of the phony 'coincidences' from Dallas to the 'Joker' to smell a rat when there is a rat. Graduate school is stressful, but not enough to make someone break. Yes, people do naturally 'break' for internal reasons, but the USA has far too many of them - and they all too frequently fit a convenient pattern [convenient for those in power and who'd like a police state].

I get the feeling that whoever planned this one is really sticking it to us right in our faces....thinking - 'Yeah, we know you can sense it isn't as portrayed - but you can't do anything about it! Expect more like this!'

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3894[/ATTACH]

Attached Files
.jpg   JamesHolmesInitialCourt.jpg (Size: 58.45 KB / Downloads: 4)
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass

Messages In This Thread
Another in the endless mass shootings in USA - this time Denver - by Peter Lemkin - 24-07-2012, 06:32 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Charleston Mass Murders Lauren Johnson 6 6,935 27-06-2015, 08:04 PM
Last Post: R.K. Locke
  There Goes My Time-Share Investment in Aruba Ed Jewett 0 2,226 28-11-2011, 02:57 AM
Last Post: Ed Jewett
  Journal Peer Review: A Worthless Waste of Time and Money Ed Jewett 0 3,234 11-07-2011, 10:31 PM
Last Post: Ed Jewett
  Detroit in Ruins. America crumbling, one city at a time. Peter Lemkin 5 7,104 04-01-2011, 01:23 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Mass hysteria Ed Jewett 3 4,335 21-09-2009, 04:50 AM
Last Post: Bernice Moore