Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bomb kills Saudi Intel Chief Prince Bandar bin Sultan
Quote:The bottom line; no one knows, because no one is talking.

Yeah.....that leaves us about where we were some weeks ago.....not sure of anything re: Bandar. :loco: Other intelligence agencies likely know....but have their own reasons for not confirming or denying through the media, political spokespeople or directly. All very strange...seems to me, something VERY BIG is happening behind the scenes in the Middle East now. I somehow think the result will not be for the good.... The Middle East always has been the most likely 'tinder box' to start a larger to World War. Let's hope not. Israel has also been very silent about Syria and Bandar...which makes me wonder what they have up their sleeve. Spooky. While some of the analysis above is good, it is all speculation at this point. Both Bandar's whereabouts and what is really happening in Syria [other than many dying and being make homeless, etc.] is totally unclear and getting less clear, at the moment.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass

Messages In This Thread
Bomb kills Saudi Intel Chief Prince Bandar bin Sultan - by Peter Lemkin - 02-08-2012, 06:38 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Saudi Arabia paradise for women. Magda Hassan 1 3,474 20-10-2013, 01:07 PM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  Sam Husseini suspended from the National Press Club for asking the "Prince" a tough question Magda Hassan 1 2,578 25-11-2011, 09:18 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  BBC chief meets government over austerity cuts coverage Jan Klimkowski 2 3,639 07-09-2010, 07:38 PM
Last Post: Paul Rigby
  Reuters Chief Spikes Story on Killing of His Own Staffers In Baghdad Magda Hassan 0 2,774 10-04-2010, 01:48 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Iran and Saudi Arabia helped Al-Qaeda carry out 9/11 attacks... 0 422 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: