Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Obama’s Authoritarian Adviser Sunstein Steps Down
I would like to answer your concerns about my optimism, Peter.

It was a very long time ago when I read Webster Tarpley's two books on Obama and his ties to Zbigniew Brzezinski who was his professor in the last two years of his sollege career in International Relatuions studies. And I knew of Zbigniew Brzezinski's co-founding of the Trilateral Commission with David Rockefeller, and other such links to the bankers of the world. So, I am not so naive in my optimism as you appear to think. That was before the November 2008 election, too.

I am also aware of the changes experienced by John Kennedy as he matured during his shortened term as president of the United States, and the many battles he had to fight with Wall Street traitors and his own Joint Chiefs of Staff and CIA. Presidents cannot always have the upper hand in leadership and in governance over a large bureaucratic government and a population of a nation of, say as of now, 310 Million people, with many different views, and a mass media which is not always truthful in their journalistic duties. Presidents have always been subjected to compromises with no help from their advisers; even their advisers can be of poor quality. And every president since November 22, 1963, knows that they can be eliminated easily and with no justice to be provided the citizens with the truth of the murder.

Yet look at what Obama has tried to do. He's proposed and supported legislation in various forms, such as his Jobs Act, early and higher education, gender equality in various forms, health care, etc., to improve the economic, political, cultural life, and well-being of the citizens. His opposition in Congress has been strong because of corporate lobbying and the unelected Grover Norquist, and because of Supreme Court rulings (Citizens United Vs. Federal Election Commssion ruling) and other forces that are broadly undemocratic.

That's why I retain some sense of optimism about Obama because the will of the majority of the people is still to be known on November 6, 2012.

That's all for now, but I still like you, Peter, and respect your views. Don't forget that.

Adele

Messages In This Thread
Obama’s Authoritarian Adviser Sunstein Steps Down - by Adele Edisen - 06-08-2012, 12:45 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Seven Steps of Highly Effective Manipulators Magda Hassan 0 4,030 23-03-2016, 09:45 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Lies And Truth: Obama’s UNGA Speech Dissected – F. William Engdahl Paul Rigby 1 5,168 08-10-2015, 07:38 PM
Last Post: Paul Rigby
  Cass Sunstein pushing the coincidence theories. Magda Hassan 0 2,840 20-11-2013, 12:11 AM
  The CIA’s Covert Operation Against Declassification Review and Obama’s Open Government Magda Hassan 3 4,634 18-02-2012, 12:41 PM