Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Fort Detrick two-fer on weapons of mass destruction
Adele Edisen Wrote:Jose Rivera told me he had lived in Japan after the war and enjoyed his life there very much. He had asked me if I thought he looked Japanese(?). In some of his documents I saw that he had gone to Japan in 1948, after a year at Fort Detrick, and we know he worked as a bacteriologist with Dr. Carl Lamana, active in American biowarfare work. Also, Rivera claimed familiarity with the Japanese language in government documents. He returned to the U.S. and to San Antonio, Texas, in the mid-1950s before moving to the National Institute of Neurological Diseases and Blindness (NINDB) of the National Instiutes of Health in Bethesda, Maryland.

Adele

Adele, that's quite something that the head of Unit 731 is buried in the USA.... Also, the more you write about Rivera the creepier he becomes - and he was at full creep from the start! Most of the people who were in some way affiliated or connected [directly or indirectly] to the JFK assassination and other interconnected black ops were WWII veterans involved in the darker parts of that War and its aftermath. It is my contention that the US Military never 'stood down' from WWII [except as a PR exercise]. They also absorbed the worst of their enemy's weapons and scientists [and perhaps 'ethics' (sic)], and they became an integral part of our arsenal and are to this day [now more advanced]. Very sad history that few really understand.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass

Messages In This Thread
A Fort Detrick two-fer on weapons of mass destruction - by Peter Lemkin - 07-08-2012, 07:45 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  John Potash Interview by Ed oppermona on Potashs new book" Drugs as Weapons against us" Kara Dellacioppa 1 6,899 10-06-2015, 07:26 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Kim Dot Com Blows NZ Government Mass Spying of Citizens David Guyatt 1 2,890 15-09-2014, 02:52 PM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Yet another "mass shooting" in USA David Guyatt 9 6,977 15-05-2013, 05:19 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  The Mass Psychology of Torture Adele Edisen 0 2,994 10-03-2013, 05:24 AM
Last Post: Adele Edisen
  Trey Scott Atwater, the NDAA, and Fort Bragg – Did We Just Dodge a Bullet? Ed Jewett 10 6,803 11-01-2012, 06:35 AM
Last Post: Ed Jewett
  Destruction of WikiLeaks source material by Daniel Domscheit-Berg Magda Hassan 6 9,052 30-08-2011, 05:49 PM
Last Post: Keith Millea
  Buenos Aires authorities seized undeclared weapons and drugs on a US military aircraft. Magda Hassan 0 2,128 16-02-2011, 01:52 PM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Evidence of Iran Nuclear Weapons Program May Be Fraudulent Magda Hassan 1 2,831 19-11-2010, 09:42 AM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  just another agent of death and destruction Ed Jewett 5 5,064 17-03-2010, 11:53 PM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  CIA’s Destruction of Evidence In Nuclear Smuggling Trial In Swizerland 0 377 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: