Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lee Cahalan: A Coward for all Seasons!!!!!
Keith Millea Wrote:Seamus

A few days back I went to the EF to check out this Rago dude.While I was there Cahalan posted a pretty crazy rant about CTKA.That post was removed really fast,as it should have been.Did you or Jim ever see that post?Can you get access to it?

I think if you would post it here people can see just how off the wall Cahalan is.

Just a thought.....

Nah mate we never caught that one one lol. I wouldn't wanna promote anything that twerp says anyhow. What concerns me is that people at one time or another bought into this dudes patently insane rants. People on this forum lol, I won't bother with naming names. But they know who they are and at least they got the message in the end. I bare no malice though, at the time I'd had some pretty heated run ins with some folk.
"In the Kennedy assassination we must be careful of running off into the ether of our own imaginations." Carl Ogelsby circa 1992

Messages In This Thread
Lee Cahalan: A Coward for all Seasons!!!!! - by Seamus Coogan - 15-08-2012, 02:47 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cahalan and the sorrow of Morrow. Quality Versus Quantity? Seamus Coogan 81 20,867 20-04-2012, 06:48 AM
Last Post: Seamus Coogan