Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Non-Verbal Symbol For Our Cause
Don Jeffries Wrote:Peter,

I just saw the part of your post where your refer to EF as "my forum." Obviously, you know that I'm a moderator there, but it hardly is "my" forum. I understand how most of the regular posters here feel about the EF, even those who post there frequently. I've been associated with many forums over the years, and I think the EF is overall the best one. Nothing is perfect.

Sounds like you're all but post facto justifying what happened to me [and others]. I'll remember that. I too was a mod and took my job there seriously and tried to make the Swamp a better place..and look what happened to me. If that's the 'best'...I think I'll puke. Its only claim is its size - like American obsession with size and power - illusionary and corrupt. In what way is it better when it treats people the way it has? morally better? more just? more fair? more even handed? following its own rules? NONE OF THOSE! You moderators even participated in the sham 'vote' on whether I was to be axed - when NO SUCH procedure existed, had ever been carried out and NO EVIDENCE nor DEFENSE was allowed - only unsupported 'prosecution and innuendo'. JS is a hypocrite and turncoat; and AW a lying, unfair, vindictive, plotting, neocon prig. Best Forum. HA! Wear your stars with pride....they'll likely give you another for this post above. I'll badmouth with honesty the EF unless and until they put back my disappeared posts. I also had my IP put on the blocked list....but now I don't use an IP they can detect; but I also look there less than once a year and feel fully informed without it....and don't get sick to my stomach remembering the injustice NEVER dealt with. Yes, a few tried...but they all caved in when big man JS threatened them with a fate similar to mine if they even tried to defend me. Such a brave crowd.....bowing to tyrants....will never accomplish anything...its a talking shop only, and all too much a troll-friendly talking shop too. All people of good faith should tell JS and his Forum to take a flying **** and quit. IMO. Shame on all of you who let me and others be drawn and quartered there...you often do the same with information.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass

Messages In This Thread
A Non-Verbal Symbol For Our Cause - by Mark Prior - 24-08-2012, 12:56 AM
A Non-Verbal Symbol For Our Cause - by Mark Prior - 24-08-2012, 02:55 AM
A Non-Verbal Symbol For Our Cause - by Mark Prior - 24-08-2012, 04:51 AM
A Non-Verbal Symbol For Our Cause - by Mark Prior - 24-08-2012, 04:47 PM
A Non-Verbal Symbol For Our Cause - by Mark Prior - 24-08-2012, 05:48 PM
A Non-Verbal Symbol For Our Cause - by LR Trotter - 24-08-2012, 06:12 PM
A Non-Verbal Symbol For Our Cause - by Mark Prior - 24-08-2012, 10:06 PM
A Non-Verbal Symbol For Our Cause - by Mark Prior - 24-08-2012, 10:21 PM
A Non-Verbal Symbol For Our Cause - by Mark Prior - 25-08-2012, 05:16 AM
A Non-Verbal Symbol For Our Cause - by Mark Prior - 25-08-2012, 04:19 PM
A Non-Verbal Symbol For Our Cause - by LR Trotter - 25-08-2012, 08:13 PM