Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
European Union's Nobel peace prize win greeted with joy and derision
One wonders WHO they are going to choose to pick up a the prize and make a speech!?! it should be all 500,000,000 technically.
It hardly brings a yawn here where I live, which is an EU country. However, being non-EU myself, it really is nothing. It seems to me to only degrade the already degraded Peace Prize. The prize was never meant for a large entity or grouping, but individual or very small group that did special work. While there are good among the half billion, there are also Gladio opertives just waiting, murderers, rapists, cheats, thieves, banksters, uncivil politicians, NATO members, IMF and WB members and all sorts of nasty types.....it will be the material of jokes more than have any real meaning, IMO.:kraka: And as for not having any wars....maybe not like the bad old days...but lots of small conflicts they joined in with the USA...and a few they had on their own. When one looks at the other candidates who didn't get it, it really makes one sick.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass

Messages In This Thread
European Union's Nobel peace prize win greeted with joy and derision - by Peter Lemkin - 13-10-2012, 08:27 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Collapse of the Soviet Union Engineered From Within Lauren Johnson 0 5,713 04-07-2016, 11:14 PM
Last Post: Lauren Johnson
  Many European New Year's Celebrations Being Cancelled Peter Lemkin 3 7,674 01-01-2016, 09:51 AM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  How the American Establishment Has Taken Up the Ethos of the Soviet Union Paul Rigby 0 5,245 23-09-2015, 07:32 PM
Last Post: Paul Rigby
  A softer kinder pan European fascism (European Alliance for Freedom) Magda Hassan 0 3,545 24-10-2013, 11:34 PM
Last Post: Magda Hassan