Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New COMMANDER W.B.PITZER PAGE WITH FULL FBI FILE
Albert Doyle Wrote:
Allan Eaglesham Wrote:How do you know that William Pitzer had installed remotely controlled video technology in the BNH autopsy room? This aspect is central to your thesis; presumably you are drawing on a reliable source. What is it?

You've already given information that makes that question moot. If your point is to force a very high level of scholarship and vetting of facts I would be the first person to instantly bow to that and yield with extreme cooperation. However you are already admitting that Pitzer very likely handled the film evidence Dennis David spoke of. At that point, what difference does it make how he obtained that film? You seem to suggest that Pitzer may have personally attended the bogus 6:35 pre-autopsy. Perhaps, but if we look at the bigger picture it doesn't seem likely, as Jim himself originally said, because Pitzer wouldn't have lasted that long. If you were more true to the recorded modus operandi of the cover-up they grabbed films in Dealey Plaza instantly. Confiscating Pitzer's film of what was supposed to be a covert, wound-altering pre-autopsy would have been a simple matter of giving an order. All facts considered, I think Jim conspicuously comes up on the wrong side of his own logic. It's good to be strict with sources but some times that method can come up short against the greater facts and evidence. Another thing I should point out is that you suggest other people might have filmed the covert pre-autopsy. However you can't name them or explain why Pitzer would not be in charge of that as his being called-in showed, as well as his handling of the film afterwards. Remote filming equipment makes absolute sense seeing how being in the autopsy room would be a distraction and physical obstruction of the procedure. Lack of evidence of this afterwards also points towards the CIA's goof-up being discreetly disappeared. It's my personal feeling that you are ignoring a rather large elephant in the form of the modus operandi at Bethesda of x-ray altering, photographic evidence altering, brain swaps etc. The fact Pitzer had unadulterated film of frontal shots shows you have a lot of explaining to do vs the recorded pattern of photographic evidence tampering. Or we could jump your hoops and hurdles all day and look away from the obvious.

Mr. "Doyle":

You put words in my mouth and finesse my simple question.

As far as you are concerned, this is a case of "don't confuse me with the facts, I've already made up my mind."

So be it.

Messages In This Thread
New COMMANDER W.B.PITZER PAGE WITH FULL FBI FILE - by Allan Eaglesham - 04-02-2013, 06:43 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  "I'm the Commander in Chief of the United States and I say when we go to war" Gil Jesus 0 660 28-12-2022, 02:01 PM
Last Post: Gil Jesus
  FBI file on assassination researcher Mae Brussell released Anthony Thorne 6 5,636 07-11-2016, 05:45 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  Massive CIA documentation release imminent - full CREST database to go online Anthony Thorne 11 8,133 03-11-2016, 08:34 PM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  BAY OF PIGS CIA Internal Investigation file released - Jack B. Pfeiffer Volume 5 Anthony Thorne 0 2,202 01-11-2016, 12:26 AM
Last Post: Anthony Thorne
  75,000 page file on Frank Sturgis approved for release through FOI, seeks funds for release Anthony Thorne 19 11,516 20-10-2016, 09:36 PM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  Gayle Nix Jackson (Nix ) Zip File Robin Unger 6 4,244 14-11-2015, 05:12 PM
Last Post: Alan Ford
  U.S. Releases 6-Page Report on Lee Harvey Oswald in Russa! Jim Hargrove 13 7,872 11-05-2015, 05:13 PM
Last Post: Jim Hargrove
  William Pitzer Martin White 30 13,130 28-10-2014, 08:40 PM
Last Post: Gordon Gray
  Coming Full Circle Herbert Blenner 0 2,618 28-08-2014, 11:43 PM
Last Post: Herbert Blenner
  Interesting tidbit from Oswald's 201 file Drew Phipps 10 7,428 14-07-2014, 06:19 PM
Last Post: Drew Phipps