Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fetzer gets a listing in Urban Dictionary: 'Fetzering' is a term for talking balls.
Jim DiEugenio Wrote:Am I "universally shunned by conspiracy advocates"?

Have I described myself as a "chief spokesperson" for any group?

Care to share specifics, mate?

Wow Charles, as others said, Seamus was referring to Fetzer. Whew, calm down.

And I don't think its a crap thread. I mean what has happened to Fetzer is really something I think. Maybe we can take it back even further than Baker. We may be able to take it back to his incredibly incendiary blood feud with Tink Thompson over the Z film.

In the 9-11 field, which I do not follow that closely, I was not aware of what he was doing until Joe Green told me about the whole Judy Wood, dustification, giant hologram idea.

But the question is: Why was Fetzer attracted to these extremes? Which were not at all necessary to prove conspiracy? And why did he maintain them?

I think its a waste of a talented guy who could have done some real good.

Thanks Jim

Jesus I turn my back for a second and the Punch and Judy show begins.

I meant 'Fetzer' I'll probably have to repeat this for Dawn 'Fetzer'". Dawn did you get that? Remember back to JFK Jr and John Hankey? You clearly are having one of your infamous 'phantom author' moments once again. I am surprised you haven't accused the late Jimmy Savile of writing 'Anne of Green Gables'.

As for CD I suggest you see a shrink for your low self esteem and persecution complex. After seeing this utter garbage one has to ask. Where the hell would this forum be without Jan and Magda? Seriously, people where the hell would it be? Not in a very good state, that's all I can say.

CD, has basically said that the dark forces trying to discredit us, are manifest in the term 'fetzering'. Now CD's point they are trying to paint us with Fetzer, is not in question. They bloody well are! But not in this instance, Frank Cassano told me that he posted it. Now while Frank loathes CD (well CD has that effect on people). Frank is an excellent researcher, I agree with CD he could have worded the Urban Dictionary entry better. Indeed, I will have a word in his ear about it. However, Frank has disliked Fetzer for even longer than I have and he's a tough nut. Now if CD asked him to change it (in his own undiplomatic and idiotic way). Frank would likely make an entry about the DPF just to piss him off. The Urban dictionary is no Wikipedia type site, I am pretty sure anyone could take the piss out of just about anything on there. However, of course I'll get no thanks for doing a job with a stubborn bugger like Frank, a job that because of CD's paranoia and inability to do anything but act like a tin lion. Would turn into a disaster, indeed CD is a PR disaster for this entire forum. There's some good stuff indeed great stuff here, but CD has shat far to often in his own house. Oh what this forum could be if CD learned that its importance, far outweighs his use of it as his personal pulpit to make a fool of himself. Me being me, I don't really like being around people who shit in their own houses. If you keep going CD you will find many people eventually leaving your property. Hell, I know some very good researchers and genuinely interested others that won't sign up because of you. I think we all do, indeed I've discouraged people in the past not to join up. Hell I am a member and how can that be a good thing?

Magda and Jan don't suffer fools in any way. But they don't become as bad as the fools they kick out either.

Killing off your own forum isn't very 'smart'. Nor is shitting on organizations like CTKA. A group who has supported yourself and this forum, time and time again. We have also stuck up for you when casual observers contact us and ask "Who is that wanker Drago?". I have actively prevented a number of people who run rather popular blogs from taking the piss out of your forum posts. Now that I really don't give a crap, they can go for broke.

Madga could you please delete my account.
"In the Kennedy assassination we must be careful of running off into the ether of our own imaginations." Carl Ogelsby circa 1992

Messages In This Thread
Fetzer gets a listing in Urban Dictionary: 'Fetzering' is a term for talking balls. - by Seamus Coogan - 26-02-2013, 03:15 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  DPF Bans Professor James H. Fetzer: The Rationale The Moderators 69 365,326 04-04-2020, 09:01 AM
Last Post: Mark A. O'Blazney
  The Decline and Fall of Jim Fetzer Jim DiEugenio 132 70,961 18-03-2016, 06:51 PM
Last Post: Richard Coleman
  Silencing The Critics of the Warren Commission - CIA Talking Points [Resurface] Peter Lemkin 3 4,625 09-11-2013, 05:08 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  From James Fetzer's Group - for those interested Adele Edisen 5 3,625 08-06-2013, 12:47 AM
Last Post: Jeffrey Orling
  The Palamara, "Doyle," Fetzer, and Jeffries Dust-Ups: The Simple Reason Why Charles Drago 4 4,077 20-02-2013, 07:15 PM
Last Post: Charles Drago
  Jim Fetzer - The Tehran Tiger -- Strikes Again Charles Drago 1 2,175 19-02-2013, 07:44 PM
Last Post: Jan Klimkowski
  Fetzer Deemed "Not Credible" by Morley and Bradford; Accused of Spreading "Misinformation" and "Disi Charles Drago 33 11,851 05-01-2013, 09:32 PM
  "Cinque," Fetzer, "Doyle" and the Tactics of Subversion Charles Drago 1 3,909 13-12-2012, 01:16 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Fetzer and guilt by association Greg Burnham 10 4,843 13-11-2012, 03:52 PM
  James H. Fetzer - Wikipedia NOT James H. Fetzer 2 4,281 04-08-2012, 01:52 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle