Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ON FILM: Ruby and Oswald at TSBD?
David Josephs Wrote:So I pulled only the frames with this person in them... and created a gif...

DJ

Better, but do you have enhancement software to help delineate the head better? Very fuzzy/blurry. There are some good fractal-based plug-ins to photoshop or stand-alone programs that do this fairly well.

I agree, both LHO [and perhaps his double] and Jack Ruby were seen around the TSBD, so it wouldn't be too strange to find them in what appears to be close proximity in time and space...but where does this clip come from? What footage by what photographer? Even IF it turns out to show the two of them, I don't find it vastly changes anything. The more interesting would be LHO's position and movements, as I believe Craig when he said he saw one of the Oswalds [my rendition, not his] run down the grass slope and into a Rambler. Ruby spent the day watching over the scenario play out.

Personally, I've tired somewhat on the EXACT events of the shooting and just after....the efforts of most researchers and the cover-up crowd [pro and amateur] have concentrated a lot to too much on that, IMHO. Looking at all the persons with pre-knowledge of the assassination [often with details] and the cover-up which began from the time of the shooting until this very moment, along with the total security stand-down, evidence and witness tampering inform us as well as we need to be informed as to the nature and size of the conspiracy. New findings around DP and the TSBD are but icing on the cake. The official version is a total fabrication - and most all who promote it know it is; and they are as phony and disingenuous as it is. It was a ****ing coup d'etat - nothing less! Sadly, we still live under the heel of the heirs to that Coup. They plan on having a victory memorial on the 50th. They have lost - no one believes the official lies any more.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass

Messages In This Thread
ON FILM: Ruby and Oswald at TSBD? - by LR Trotter - 01-03-2013, 01:11 AM
ON FILM: Ruby and Oswald at TSBD? - by Peter Lemkin - 01-03-2013, 07:44 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  DARNELL film Original Richard Gilbride 3 113 20-09-2024, 04:32 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  If the case against Oswald was legitimate Gil Jesus 0 185 04-07-2024, 12:11 PM
Last Post: Gil Jesus
  Why the Government's Case Against Oswald is BS --- Part III Gil Jesus 0 467 10-12-2023, 12:08 PM
  Why the Govenment's Case Against Oswald is BS --- Part II Gil Jesus 1 518 28-11-2023, 03:36 PM
  Why the Government's case against Oswald is BS --- Part I Gil Jesus 1 550 15-11-2023, 04:55 PM
  Sarah Stanton (i.e. PrayerMan) in Dan Owens film Richard Gilbride 7 2,035 01-10-2023, 03:25 PM
  Thomas Kelley reports Oswald said he did not view parade Richard Gilbride 1 593 26-09-2023, 04:31 PM
  Evidence of Witness Tampering in the case against Oswald Gil Jesus 0 593 28-07-2023, 11:31 AM
  The REAL reason Oswald went to Irving on 11.21.63 Gil Jesus 1 718 15-06-2023, 03:46 PM
  The Conspiracy to Kill Lee Harvey Oswald --- Conclusion Gil Jesus 1 867 01-04-2023, 04:23 PM