Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Duty to Avoid a War in Korea
Jan Klimkowski Wrote:I wouldn't be surprised to learn that we're being sold a similar dog of a story with respect to North Korea.

I suspect there are high level insiders working for the KCIA, Japapese or American intelligence, providing quality information about North Korean military decision-making.
And like the BND fascists in the Yugoslav secret service directing the events to the desired outcome.
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.

Messages In This Thread
The Duty to Avoid a War in Korea - by Magda Hassan - 10-04-2013, 12:42 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  North Korea says main nuclear complex operational, warns US Drew Phipps 0 5,551 15-09-2015, 01:11 PM
Last Post: Drew Phipps
  UK must defend against North Korea's nuclear threat, says PM Danny Jarman 6 4,891 06-04-2013, 02:15 PM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  Doctors' duty during armed conflict Magda Hassan 3 23,050 17-01-2013, 10:54 PM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  WHAT THEY DON'T TELL YOU about North Korea Magda Hassan 0 2,397 15-10-2009, 02:19 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan