Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CIA Targeted Assassinatiions by Induced Heart Attack and Cancer
David Guyatt Wrote:
Peter Lemkin Wrote:Thanks for that sobering post, Adele. Somewhere on the Forum here there are other related posts. I know I put up one some months ago. Much of the MK and related programs, such as Bluebird and others, were really equally about secret killing, as well as enhanced interrogation techniques with mindcontrol, drugs, electroshock, torture, hypnosis et al. Yes, the US [and other major nations, sadly too, have had silent/secret techniques to kill anyone they want and make it look like suicide or natural causes. Sadly, forensic pathologists, most doctors and almost all police simply are either unaware of these, or choose not to 'open those doors' when investigating. Quite a world we live in. Spy

On the killing by 'innocent' heart attack front, stannous acetate is of interest.

Thanks Dave. And its easy to make too...can almost do it in the kitchen. Great, now I can get rid of all of my enemies with some tin and some glacial acetic acid [any large photo supplier sells this - don't even have to go to a chemical supply place]. The CIA developed a number of chemicals that simulated heart attack and were hard to impossible to find at autopsy. Some, not all, could be fired as a frozen dart [water ice with the poison] kept in liquid Nitrogen until placed in gun - hard as steel, but very small. Melts when it enters the victim's body and hardly even leaves a mark on the skin. As Adele mentioned in the article above, they also have ways to give one cancer - rapid progression types, of course. Science in the service of Thanatos....with out tax dollars.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass

Messages In This Thread
CIA Targeted Assassinatiions by Induced Heart Attack and Cancer - by Peter Lemkin - 27-04-2013, 06:42 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Nixon was also targeted for assassination Scott Kaiser 25 13,727 10-06-2014, 05:16 PM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  Saddam targeted Bush, Rumsfeld daughters Bernice Moore 3 4,181 09-02-2011, 07:31 PM
Last Post: Keith Millea
  Ahmadinejad escapes bomb attack Carsten Wiethoff 1 4,433 04-08-2010, 01:11 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Al-Qaeda "Financial Chief" killed in Drone Attack Carsten Wiethoff 2 4,927 05-06-2010, 02:06 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan