Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bradley Manning and SF Gay Pride: I dont always agree with Justin Raimondo but when I do: I post
I continue to be amazed and saddened by how many do not even know who Manning is. When we were in Costa Rica with my husband's brother's family a political discussion ensued. Al is a University prof. and considers himself to be informed. When I mentioned the horrible treatment of a hero, Manning Al asked "who is Bradley Manning?". He was also not familiar with Edmonds. Erick was reading her book "A Classified Woman" on his kindle and I wanted Erick to read to Al her condemnation of Obomba and his worse- than- Bush treatment of whilstle blowers. (Al and his wife are big Obama supportes). So Erick read it, and Al asked him to read it again. There was no comment and I am sure it was quickly forgotten. What passes these days for progressives are Obomber supporters. It's like they are all brain dead.
Repubs=bad
Dems=good
End of thought process.

Dawn

Messages In This Thread
Bradley Manning and SF Gay Pride: I dont always agree with Justin Raimondo but when I do: I post - by Dawn Meredith - 06-05-2013, 02:33 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Washington Post Amazon CIA Axis Albert Doyle 1 2,696 18-12-2013, 10:31 PM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  AOL to Buy Huffington Post for $315 Million Keith Millea 8 5,293 12-02-2011, 11:28 AM
Last Post: Jan Klimkowski