Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bradley Manning and SF Gay Pride: I dont always agree with Justin Raimondo but when I do: I post
Dawn Meredith Wrote:...
It's like they are all brain dead.
Repubs=bad
Dems=good
End of thought process.

Dawn

I sense a psyop. The fore mentioned "cult of the military" in the US approved external persona with the trend Dawn noted above.

Point 1 - Elevation of the Military in Society - is a characteristic of FASCISM. Not Patriotism, patriots already know the truth of patriotism.
Note the difference between VietnamVeteransAgainsttheWar and say the Morgan created American Legion organized as union busting thugs wearing the mantle of "patriot". The other originated in the grassroots financed by the Vets (imagine that).

Point 2. The quote above begs the question: Do the Empire idiots expect the people to limit political thinking to ONLY those 2 choices?

As if there is no other process for Americans but Obama or Bu$h?

I forgot the educational controllers stopped teaching "civics" and citizenship a few decades ago. This state of affairs is to be expected, sadly.
Read not to contradict and confute;
nor to believe and take for granted;
nor to find talk and discourse;
but to weigh and consider.
FRANCIS BACON

Messages In This Thread
Bradley Manning and SF Gay Pride: I dont always agree with Justin Raimondo but when I do: I post - by Jim Hackett II - 06-05-2013, 04:25 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Washington Post Amazon CIA Axis Albert Doyle 1 2,696 18-12-2013, 10:31 PM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  AOL to Buy Huffington Post for $315 Million Keith Millea 8 5,293 12-02-2011, 11:28 AM
Last Post: Jan Klimkowski