Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bradley Manning and SF Gay Pride: I dont always agree with Justin Raimondo but when I do: I post
I subscribed to Hack's newsletter "Soldiers For The Truth". For Years...
I communicated with him in email about that newsletter and it led to some "to and fro" with the gentleman.

SPECULATION ALERT:

I would imagine that Hack would support Bradley Manning - - - IF facts he could access I cannot showed Manning deserved his support. Nothing wrong with some "good old boy networks". Not all are like AWDulles' games.

Patton? The megalomaniac? He would condemn Manning, no doubt in my speculative mind. Hang him. But even he would go through the motions of a court martial.

I do know with no speculation that Smedley Butler did not support an "abridged" freedom of speech even in war.
His loyalty fell to WeThePeople and the Constitution. He didn't break laws. He was true to the code and the articles of war and his sworn oath. He was obeying a civilian duty under the law - civilian law.

The UCMJ is a different critter than civilian law. More severe and more secretive sometimes.

I for one do not know enough to have an opinion about Pvt. Manning. Not enough information is available to me from trustworthy sources to judge the man or the case. MSM --- I DO NOT TRUST. Very little of the alternative news do I accept as reality.

Being tried under the UCMJ the details of the court martial for Pvt. Manning I doubt will be made public. Secrets to hide and all that stuff. Maybe in the future a valid fact based opinion can be formed if more info is released from non-censored voices.

Dan Ellsberg was convicted, sentenced and jailed. His conviction was overturned for Governmental Misconduct.
We can hope for more disclosure later, maybe.
Read not to contradict and confute;
nor to believe and take for granted;
nor to find talk and discourse;
but to weigh and consider.
FRANCIS BACON

Messages In This Thread
Bradley Manning and SF Gay Pride: I dont always agree with Justin Raimondo but when I do: I post - by Jim Hackett II - 08-05-2013, 07:08 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Washington Post Amazon CIA Axis Albert Doyle 1 2,696 18-12-2013, 10:31 PM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  AOL to Buy Huffington Post for $315 Million Keith Millea 8 5,293 12-02-2011, 11:28 AM
Last Post: Jan Klimkowski