Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bradley Manning and SF Gay Pride: I dont always agree with Justin Raimondo but when I do: I post
Fifty years ago November America was subjected to the Two-Minute Hate treatment of intelligence operative Lee Oswald who enlisted in the United States Marines in 1956 having been inspired by the Richard Carlson portrayal of Herbert J. Philbrick Citizen Communist Spy for the FBI brought to you by Phillips 66.

Denied legal representation, presumed guilty, framed by Ruth Paine, Robert Oswald, the McCord-Phillips-Joannides psyop, the Angleton file manipulation, and all the rest of the sordid spectacle.

Now comes the man who ran in front of the motorcade--perhaps the mythic "dead Secret Service agent"--crying out to stop--danger ahead--

--and he's been ratted out in the drag queen show trial by the bay. It will be remembered Ernst Roehm demonstrated the fallacy that gay equates to open-minded, freedom-loving, truth-seeking and so on.

The Clinton court had to be reminded, "those are OUR jets now" and in May '94 Bill defended his Bosnian adventure to the USNA class ready to fill the ranks of the sea power Oceania.

The obscene argument to obedience, loyalty, patriotism by vocal homosexuals in the very special preserve of the Golden Gate and those in the ranks of the "evolved" policy toward them in the military is as stated fascism straight up.

Now comes the Maddow to join the Chomsky in the Total Capitulation of the Left.

We saw Rudd's Maoists at the Nixon Counterinagural, the banging of the iron knocker of Justice, the seig heil bird of the second-floor attorneys grinning in their mummy wrappings

"Obama" the transcendant, king of drones, eye of ARGUS, predator-git-yo-mama, as though the Who never sang Won't Get Fooled Again

The Heroin War in Afghanistan shunts to Burma via the diplomacy of POTUS and Medusa Meet the Generals in a Reset of Havana 1947.

Patton was going to run for U.S. Senate in California when he was the sole injured person, his Cadillac t-boned by a deuce-and-a-quarter in what Robert K. Wilcox suggests was a joint effort of Donovan and NKVD interests--can't disrupt the business model.

Justin Raimando speaks of the slide from progressive ideology into the thoughtcrime-stoppers' policing of the Orwellian SA chorus line

State worship--see the aura around "Obama's" head

Somehow the most transparent administration in the history of the Republic threw Bradley Manning in the Lubiyanka and burned his books

Let's have a two-minute hate for Emanuel Goldstein, or Lee Oswald, or Bradley Manning

Buckley attacking the Communist Oswald; Vidal for the defense

Reader's Digest under new management places Noam Chomsky on its list of The 100 Most Trusted People

Oceania has always been at war with Eastasia

A franchise of milk bars opens with Bradley Manning on the telescreen reading from cables

The Memory Hole

Except, O'Brien, there was a breakdown in the duct-fed incinerator system

All the scraps of incriminating evidence were routed

to the internet

Messages In This Thread
Bradley Manning and SF Gay Pride: I dont always agree with Justin Raimondo but when I do: I post - by Phil Dragoo - 08-05-2013, 09:34 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Washington Post Amazon CIA Axis Albert Doyle 1 2,696 18-12-2013, 10:31 PM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  AOL to Buy Huffington Post for $315 Million Keith Millea 8 5,293 12-02-2011, 11:28 AM
Last Post: Jan Klimkowski