Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bradley Manning and SF Gay Pride: I dont always agree with Justin Raimondo but when I do: I post
Brilliant as always Phil.
Phil Dragoo Wrote:It will be remembered Ernst Roehm demonstrated the fallacy that gay equates to open-minded, freedom-loving, truth-seeking and so on.

Indeed. Oppressed minority groups are not homogenous. And some seek to oppress others still.

Phil Dragoo Wrote:The obscene argument to obedience, loyalty, patriotism by vocal homosexuals in the very special preserve of the Golden Gate and those in the ranks of the "evolved" policy toward them in the military is as stated fascism straight up.

Justin Raimando speaks of the slide from progressive ideology into the thoughtcrime-stoppers' policing of the Orwellian SA chorus line

State worship--see the aura around "Obama's" head

Somehow the most transparent administration in the history of the Republic threw Bradley Manning in the Lubiyanka and burned his books

Let's have a two-minute hate for Emanuel Goldstein, or Lee Oswald, or Bradley Manning

Buckley attacking the Communist Oswald; Vidal for the defense

Reader's Digest under new management places Noam Chomsky on its list of The 100 Most Trusted People

Oceania has always been at war with Eastasia
Ah, the bankruptcy of Reader's Digest. Too many turning now to the wikileaks and the internet for their news and to Fox for their entertainment. But the brand lives on in small minds everywhere. The Oceana/Eastasia business model must be preserved at all costs. It is no longer a subscription but conscription now.
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.

Messages In This Thread
Bradley Manning and SF Gay Pride: I dont always agree with Justin Raimondo but when I do: I post - by Magda Hassan - 09-05-2013, 01:20 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Washington Post Amazon CIA Axis Albert Doyle 1 2,696 18-12-2013, 10:31 PM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  AOL to Buy Huffington Post for $315 Million Keith Millea 8 5,293 12-02-2011, 11:28 AM
Last Post: Jan Klimkowski