Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Neurocriminology: Murderous Brains?
This is certainly an area worth exploring for any number of reasons including research funding. Who is paying and why? And what out come are they seeking? Also, for me there are more than one types of murderer. It is one thing to have a hair trigger temper and beat some one to a pulp and quite another to calmly and logically sign a policy paper that will condem millions to death, impoverishment and desperation and the people who obediently and diligently carry out said policies are rewarded and praised. I am quite sure that the brains will show differences on scan and in bio chemistry. But both are criminals and one more so perhaps if we are talking sheer numbers and people's lives impacted and ruined.
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.

Messages In This Thread
Neurocriminology: Murderous Brains? - by Magda Hassan - 12-05-2013, 01:15 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  CIA implanted electrodes in brains of unsuspecting soldiers, suit alleges Magda Hassan 3 4,031 06-01-2011, 07:07 PM
Last Post: Keith Millea
  USAF: ‘Overwhelm Enemy [Brains] w/ Bioscience Ed Jewett 3 4,241 07-11-2009, 03:04 AM
Last Post: Ed Jewett