Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sympathy for the Devil? No, Mick Sympathy for WeThePeople.
Sympathy for the Devil? No, Mick Sympathy for WeThePeople.

Who killed the Kennedys when after all it was you and me.
Pleased to meet you. Hope you guess my name.

:orly:

I am gonna throw the bullshit flag on this idea of shared guilt for a so-called hinge-of-history in this case the assassinations of John and Bobby Kennedy.

I did not have a damn thing to do with killing the President. Further if you did then it would be impossible for you to ever be part of any "you and me", not as friend, not as tolerated idiot, not as anything more than a onetime acquaintance. At age 10, I had no voice to "choose the massas". My and our parents and Grandparents? They too were deceived. All governance is deception, that however is not the point.

Anyone that knows much about the assassinations and by omission remained silent all these 50 years may share some guilt, but that is not my call, nor the Stones.

Since before the murder of November the people have been deceived about the assassination. Think of the LHO setup as "commie-pinko" before the events. It all has been manipulation of the people globally.

Let me count the proposed pasties for the oversight of the plot. Discounting LHO/HLO as clearly manufactured false sponsor; I find Mob & CIA, CIA alone, Israel, Israel & MI5/6/7/8, :dancingman:

the USSS in part and the SS in total, the DPD, "a few rogue assets of the DOD", a multitude of combinations of the above and on and on all I do see are false sponsors and limited hangouts.

The real chain yankers in the murders of the Kennedys had to be larger than nations, criminals, and spooks. Though stateless and holding no moral compass, the ST is racist, arrogant - holding with both Malthus and Eugenics, as well as holding power on a scale to kill a serving President as a successful Coup.

If one dares to lift the curtain of manipulation and further if one peers further than John Kennedy's inauguration or Dwight Eisenhower's Farewell warning, the roots of the ST wind through history more than a half century.

Fascism is much older than the 20th Century. Fraudulent banks and the total control of information also. However, for the scope of this post, that being what can be deduced about the Secret Team and the Kennedy brothers' assassinations I limit the concept of fascism as it rose of the pre-WW1 "gilded age".

More to follow.
Not near Nuff Said Yet.
Read not to contradict and confute;
nor to believe and take for granted;
nor to find talk and discourse;
but to weigh and consider.
FRANCIS BACON

Messages In This Thread
Sympathy for the Devil? No, Mick Sympathy for WeThePeople. - by Jim Hackett II - 14-05-2013, 08:22 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bill Kelly's Review of David Talbot's "The Devil's Chessboard" Bill Kelly 32 25,303 14-01-2018, 06:33 PM
Last Post: Dawn Meredith
  Jim DiEugenio on The Devil's Chessboard Jim DiEugenio 66 38,329 27-02-2016, 03:37 AM
Last Post: Anthony Thorne