Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yet another "mass shooting" in USA
Magda Hassan Wrote:
Peter Lemkin Wrote:Hmmm....patterns here.....at the 'Batman Shoot-em Up' most people reported two or more shooters or persons involved...then one was arrested drugged/mind-controlled out of his mind in his car and declared the 'lone-nut'....now here is another similar incident and there have been MANY other such 'events' following this pattern I could name.
That's very unAmerican of you Peter. No respect for the fine American tradition of 'lone nuts'. Even if they are manufacturered en mass..... Do you think this is a some conspiracy or some thing? Now go back to sleep. :zzzz:

...just thinking aloud....and I didn't even start to mention the 'major' assassinations of the 60's. I love the term 'unAmerican'. I can hardly think of one other country that regularly labels some group of its citizens as un-[name of the country] for having beliefs/ideals/truths/traits a few standard deviations from the 'norm' of the Propaganda Line. Nazi Germany is one of the few that comes to mind; South Africa during Apartheid, USSR, and Israel are perhaps others that used slightly different wording, but meant something similar. It is certainly a feature of a totalitarian state. As to 'lone-nuts', we grow 'em on the farm by the truck load.....even export them at times. Bumper crops these past years - though there never has been a period when we didn't raise up quite a few! Magic nuts they are too - can often shoot from or be seen at multiple locations at the same time - defying the laws of Physics and the Universe....not to mention logic. Spy Through genetic manipulation they have now developed lone-nut brothers who can make themselves seems like connected to many - even a cell of 12 and Craft employees - but really did all themselves. The best cloned crop of lone-nuts were the 19 clones called the 9-11-01 hijackers who completely ignored physics and logic while eluding the entire US air defense system......Some even survived their own deaths or flew airplanes [although only poorly trained on single engine private planes] in ways experienced fighter pilots said they couldn't; even fit a large airliner into a hole only large enough for a missile with hardened tip.....as I said magic lone-nuts. :p As American as 'Apple Pie'.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass

Messages In This Thread
Yet another "mass shooting" in USA - by Peter Lemkin - 15-05-2013, 05:19 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Kim Dot Com Blows NZ Government Mass Spying of Citizens David Guyatt 1 2,891 15-09-2014, 02:52 PM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  The Mass Psychology of Torture Adele Edisen 0 2,995 10-03-2013, 05:24 AM
Last Post: Adele Edisen
  A Fort Detrick two-fer on weapons of mass destruction Ed Jewett 9 6,268 07-08-2012, 08:09 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Five Dead at Korean Christian College shooting, Oakland, CA Lauren Johnson 1 2,792 03-04-2012, 05:50 AM
  Pentagon shooting (9/11, pot and Sabow?) Ed Jewett 9 6,938 13-03-2010, 04:25 AM
Last Post: Ed Jewett
  10 die in Alabama shooting spree David Guyatt 4 6,032 20-03-2009, 01:39 PM