Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sympathy for the Devil? No, Mick Sympathy for WeThePeople.
Dawn Meredith Wrote:Dawn
ps Can we give Piper a rest. You have made your views well known and posting it over and over will not mke it more true. And this is NOT an invitation to discuss this further.

I feel Piper contains information that credibly conforms to the stated purpose of this site. Actually, I haven't made my views known because that would require going back and citing the numerous cases of evidence Piper offers that have been unfairly denied by those criticizing him. My main pique with DiEugenio is that Piper offers a level of excellent analysis similar to DiEugenio himself. I feel the reason Jim calls it "disinformation" and scoots is because he knows he can get away with that because Piper made the mistake of claiming Israeli Sponsorship. However if we slow it down and approach it the very same way DiEugenio does other matters we would see Piper makes claims that are very credible and very backed by the deeply researched facts and information he cites. So far there have been desperate attempts to prevent that from happening. Frankly I feel Piper is disliked because his enemies have succeeded in coloring his efforts with the brush of anti-semitism. However it is clear to me those who try to remove mention of Piper haven't studied his best evidence and therefore don't realize how valid it is. There's no sacred cows in the assassination and Israel is the single most important "deep political" partner of those who killed Kennedy, as their current relationship to the American Government proves. Mark Stapleton may have been a bit too disrespectful and anxious to commit suicide by moderator, however he objectively proved his worth by correcting David Josephs' claim that Johnson reduced funding to Israel (even though David refused to admit it). I think the real point is people repeatedly trying to censor Piper does not make his evidence any less true. And truth is the purpose of this site, isn't it?

One of the most incredibly important things in Piper is his analysis of covert funding through the French Connection and dirty Mossad Swiss banks. His book is the best description of the mob/CIA cabal that financed the assassination I've ever seen.

Messages In This Thread
Sympathy for the Devil? No, Mick Sympathy for WeThePeople. - by Albert Doyle - 01-06-2013, 05:11 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bill Kelly's Review of David Talbot's "The Devil's Chessboard" Bill Kelly 32 25,269 14-01-2018, 06:33 PM
Last Post: Dawn Meredith
  Jim DiEugenio on The Devil's Chessboard Jim DiEugenio 66 38,283 27-02-2016, 03:37 AM
Last Post: Anthony Thorne