Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why Was JFK MurdERED? by Donna Coe
Phil cuts to the heart of the matter....
JFKATU is the best single book on the issues of Why JFK was removed from office by violence in public.
The how can be had from many places, but the WHY is in a few good books.
Jim Douglass' work all should buy a copy and share the thing with others.

Gaeton Fonzi's "Last Investigation" documents how WC ver. 2.0 was crafted and what was being covered up by Blakey and the CIA, in effect revealing why all was hidden from us - WeThePeople.

Fletcher Prouty has a lot to say about Why too. "Secret Team" and "JFK" and "Understanding Special Operations" all cover Why questions.

The peacemaker had to die and all future peacemakers would pass under the assassin's weaponry.
An unending time of profit and war was at stake.
Over the last half century all we have ever gotten from the USGovernment is lies and half-truths of limited hangouts about the decade of the assassins.

I have always found the Why questions to be more revealing than any of the how questions.
Other than evidence to prove the legend false, how is not as important as the Whys.

Why leads to the corridors of power.... not to the Patsy.
Even the WC never developed a proper motive for the Patsy.
Why not?

=====================================================

PS I know I can do nothing about the NSA thru the Brit offices trapping this as coming out of America for the US spooks NSA etc., as the NSA monitors the UK/Europe.
Then both asshole agencies can deny they "SPY" on their own citizens but still have access to all the data they want.

Lawyers/bureauRATS lies to CYA. And WeThePeople stand for this criminal conspiracy.
Not On My Watch - I tell all that will listen and are receptive.

Left out of the equation for most are the civilian spooks with NO OVERSIGHT.
If the spooks were not aware that they operate in VIOLATION OF THE CONSTITUTION
then why do they lie everytime they open their mouths?
Fletcher Prouty said there is never a point in asking a spook a question, you will not get an honest answer from a spook.
Read not to contradict and confute;
nor to believe and take for granted;
nor to find talk and discourse;
but to weigh and consider.
FRANCIS BACON

Messages In This Thread
Why Was JFK MurdERED? by Donna Coe - by Jim Hackett II - 17-06-2013, 01:50 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Chris Lightbown's THE STRANGE DEATH OF JFK: THE MEN WHO MURDERED THE PRESIDENT Anthony Thorne 6 7,808 01-05-2018, 10:54 PM
Last Post: James Lateer
  C2766: How the FBI Murdered the Truth Jim Hargrove 0 1,960 05-01-2015, 04:16 AM
Last Post: Jim Hargrove
  James von Brunn, Pedro del Valle and the Fraternity of Fascists who Murdered John Fitzgerald Kennedy Magda Hassan 7 5,794 13-04-2011, 04:27 AM
Last Post: Robert Morrow
  Why JFK was murdered Jack White 9 5,252 29-12-2010, 08:34 PM
Last Post: David Healy