Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why Was JFK MurdERED? by Donna Coe
As I ease my way back into a modified posting regimen here -- more on this as we move forward -- I wish to thank all DPF members who took the time to write positively about my work here and to bemoan my absence. I shall endeavor to name them all over the next few weeks; their words, along with those of my DPF co-owners -- especially over the past few days -- amount to powerful inducements to give this method another try.

For now, I tip my hat directly to Stan Wilbourne.

Stan Wilbourne Wrote:Whatever power was behind the assassination utilized every tool I listed above to get the job done. But, who is the carpenter that carries the tool box? We watch from afar and see the carnage happen and say, "It was the hammer that did this." "No, it was the saw." "It was the shovel." It was all of them, used by the carpenter.

Stan, on multiple posts I've utilized the carpenter-tools-contractor/architect/property owner metaphor to compliment the Evica-Drago Mechanic/Facilitator/Sponsor (in the inverse order of that which I commonly present) model. Nicely done.

Stan Wilbourne Wrote:I have recently become interested in Nazi Germany and what they were doing with the occult, specifically the Theosophical Society and Madame Blavatsky. Then the Nazi influx into the CIA after the war. The Oxnard Call made just before President Kennedy was lead to his death, interests me a great deal. There appears to have been some kind of ritual to this. I know that is not for some sensibilities, but I tend to believe it is significant.

What does one give to the Sponsor who has everything?

Every non-material thing.

Stan Wilbourne Wrote:Back to "Was President Kennedy Elected to be Murdered" - I don't think it is a question that has an immediate answer. But, it should be a possibility to be considered. That consideration could take a long time to come to resolution, if at all.

Yes. But let us have at it nonetheless.

Stan Wilbourne Wrote:President Kennedy was an outsider in his own office from day one. They knew who he was. But, if the 60s were an operation, and the slaughter of a American president was key part of that operation, could a better "patsy" president have been picked?

Not sure that I'm with your use of "patsy" in this instance. I'd think more along the lines of "human sacrifice." But let us by all means continue this exploration.

Stan Wilbourne Wrote:The premise may be absurd to some, I understand. But, it a possibility that should be open for consideration.

And consider it we shall.

Messages In This Thread
Why Was JFK MurdERED? by Donna Coe - by Charles Drago - 20-06-2013, 12:04 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Chris Lightbown's THE STRANGE DEATH OF JFK: THE MEN WHO MURDERED THE PRESIDENT Anthony Thorne 6 7,808 01-05-2018, 10:54 PM
Last Post: James Lateer
  C2766: How the FBI Murdered the Truth Jim Hargrove 0 1,960 05-01-2015, 04:16 AM
Last Post: Jim Hargrove
  James von Brunn, Pedro del Valle and the Fraternity of Fascists who Murdered John Fitzgerald Kennedy Magda Hassan 7 5,794 13-04-2011, 04:27 AM
Last Post: Robert Morrow
  Why JFK was murdered Jack White 9 5,252 29-12-2010, 08:34 PM
Last Post: David Healy