Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
“Big Brother” may end up being very, very small
Lauren Johnson Wrote:
David Guyatt Wrote:Tracy, I'd be grateful if you can provide chapter and verse re Prouty's motorcade argument.

Thanks,

David

David, this is not chapter and verse, but the information is in the interview's with Prouty. Prouty says all windows sealed, snipers with radios on top of every building on the alert for any window that is opened, manholes welded shut.

It is somewhere in this interview:
https://deeppoliticsforum.com/forums/sho...ght=prouty

The whole thing is well worth listening to.

Thanks Lauren. To make a proper analysis and judgement, I would require a great deal more info than an interview, so as to ensure that we're comparing matters fairly and accurately, as I can see all sorts of problems that might arise between say, one presidential motorcade that resulted in the planned assassination of a president, and others that didn't. Do we know the level of involvement of the Army in those previous motorcades where windows were left open, for example?

The fact is that there are so many possibilities involved, it would take a great deal of time and effort to reach that point. Also, Prouty is deceased and hasn't now the opportunity to provide a more comprehensive explanation. I found him to be a very pleasant and reasonable man and I feel sure he would've responded to such questions had he been able to, thus adding to our collective knowledge.
The shadow is a moral problem that challenges the whole ego-personality, for no one can become conscious of the shadow without considerable moral effort. To become conscious of it involves recognizing the dark aspects of the personality as present and real. This act is the essential condition for any kind of self-knowledge.
Carl Jung - Aion (1951). CW 9, Part II: P.14

Messages In This Thread
“Big Brother” may end up being very, very small - by David Guyatt - 24-06-2013, 07:29 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  FAA to Propose New Rules For Small Drones in Nation's Skies Ed Jewett 8 4,797 01-12-2011, 07:43 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  A Small but Significant Controversy in Music Magda Hassan 1 2,901 10-02-2011, 06:45 AM
Last Post: Ed Jewett