Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unreality Show: The "Mock" LHO Trial Mocks the Truth
Now now, Jim. Let's abandon rancor in favor of thoughtfulness and accuracy.

Jim DiEugenio Wrote:If its [sic] already been decided then why are we losing ground in the court of public opinion?

The main reason is that we continue to present ourselves as representing one side of a debate. Or, in this case, a "trial." And in so doing we play directly into the enemy's hand.

Jim DiEugenio Wrote:If you choose to withdraw from these things, then you go ahead and cede even more ground to Bugliosi, O'Reilly, Brokaw, Mack and Perry, Sixth Floor, Rawlings etc.

Nowhere have I suggested that we "withdraw from these things." Please enlighten us: Where in the following quote from my opening post do you detect even a scintilla of defeatism:

"Understand then that this "trial" is propaganda-as-theater in service to the JFK cover-up, pure and simple. And the only effective counter is to expose it as such while refusing to act like soap opera junkies hanging on every word." [emphasis added for this post]

Or in the paragraph that follows it:

"Any other response to this filth amounts to the provision of aid and comfort to the enemy."

Really, do you choose to read these words as some sort of capitulation to the enemy?

Jim DiEugenio Wrote:That may suit you Charles, and your Drago-Evica schematic ...

That's the Evica-Drago Model. Which you seem to reference here in a mocking and provocative tone. Do you have problems with our work? Do you detect weaknesses in it? Do you choose to raise substantive objections? If so, please share. Nothing would please me more than to have the model refined. If not, then why so bitter? Propose something better. We're all ears.

Jim DiEugenio Wrote:... but some of us are not ready to cede anything in public. So we try and take on the O'Reillys and Bugliosis and Sixth Floor. Head on, if need be.[

Bravo, Jim! You are indeed a brave warrior for the truth.

But judging by O'Reilly's JFK book sales, the courting of Bugliosi by Hollywood, the demonstrated impotence of your recent campaign to deny control of Dealey Plaza to the enemy, the ongoing status of The Sixth Floor as the media go-to source for JFK "facts," and your stated, passionate eagerness to continue to prolong the debate that guarantees our continuing failure and the uninterrupted power and survival of the enemy, your valor is being wasted on ill-considered actions that at best serve as public relations vehicles for those taking them..

I know this to be a war, I do what I can to wage it, and for you to imply -- ignorantly and/or with malice -- that I have "retired from the field" says more about you than it does me.

Which in an odd way strikes me as being the basic motivation for your post.

Messages In This Thread
Unreality Show: The "Mock" LHO Trial Mocks the Truth - by Charles Drago - 27-06-2013, 06:26 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Deep Truth Journal: First Issue Jim DiEugenio 0 5,032 29-12-2018, 09:29 PM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  Kavanaugh helped to keep the Truth of JFK assassination buried with CIA. Peter Lemkin 4 13,031 10-09-2018, 08:41 PM
Last Post: James Lateer
  Fiction is Stranger than Truth Lauren Johnson 1 17,986 27-07-2018, 03:39 AM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  Jim Engster Show in Louisiana on JFK documents etc. Joseph McBride 2 7,060 05-11-2017, 08:56 AM
Last Post: Joseph McBride
  Larry and Phil Show Part 3 Jim DiEugenio 0 3,968 20-10-2017, 03:37 AM
  LHO Mock Trial 11/16-17/2017 Houston, TX Peter Lemkin 9 34,641 19-10-2017, 07:52 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  The Larry and Phil Showhttps://kennedysandking.com/john-f-kennedy-articles/the-larry-and-phil-show Jim DiEugenio 2 3,851 09-08-2017, 01:39 PM
  The 2017 Houston Mock Trial of Oswald Jim DiEugenio 5 11,053 27-05-2017, 04:20 PM
  J Norwood: "Lee Harvey Oswald: The Legend and the Truth" Jim Hargrove 12 9,902 04-04-2017, 03:02 PM
Last Post: Jim Hargrove
  Morrow On Maddow Show Albert Doyle 9 10,070 12-05-2016, 02:28 PM
Last Post: Tracy Riddle