Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ron Rosenbaum fires the first Salvo
Perfectly understandable, Jim.

I am not calling into question the obvious value of your contributions to our shared struggle.

Points taken.

But your earlier assurance that "it will be a war" for Dealey Plaza seems at variance with your -- in my opinion -- more accurate statements to the effect that, carrying forward the "war" metaphor, we are out-manned and out-gunned.

When the fellow who proposes utilization of the "three-finger" gesture (something about one digit per official shot fired) as a viable form of weaponized propaganda (my term, not his) in Dealey Plaza tried to make his case on DPF, I laughed him out of the room. Or at least I tried to.

Others thought it to be just a ripping idea!

Out of my utmost respect for our comrade Bill Kelly, I refrained from commenting on the merits of his endorsement of letter writing/petition signing initiatives.

And through it all, I might add, I have been privately, repeatedly, and at times almost violently vilified by otherwise bold and insightful comrades who want no part of my "fucking war."

And just what have I accomplished?

Please know that when I take to task the Dealey Plaza Irregulars for any number of failures to win battles, let alone the war, I count myself among the most culpable.

For whatever that may mean to you.

Messages In This Thread
Ron Rosenbaum fires the first Salvo - by Charles Drago - 02-07-2013, 06:43 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Alex Cox takes out after Ron Rosenbaum and Errol Morris Joseph McBride 27 12,340 07-10-2013, 07:55 PM
Last Post: Anthony Thorne
  Ron Rosenbaum Whitewashes Angleton Jim DiEugenio 3 3,257 10-08-2013, 04:57 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio