Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some Misunderstandings Related to WTC Collapse Analysis
Lauren,

Have you even looked at the slide I produced for bldg 7?
Can you recognize how vulnerable this region (load tranfer) was?

I tried to advance my theory to explain 7 at Pilots. For ages I was told I was a NIST bot in disguise and finally the people at pilots decided that the collapse originated where I had been saying it was for a year as shown in the slide.

But of course they insist that it could not have been from fires because they didn't see fires. Ergo it was a truss or transfer girder failure but from some sort of device attack... There is no evidence of it.. but it is possible. One can't deny the existence of something you have no evidence for/of.

AE and others have simply not offered an explanation for the collapse of 7 except the absurd statement that 8 stories of 81 columns were made to disappear so the building would then collapse at free fall. Like where's the evidence of that? Which 8 stories?

Like ROOSD, TTF (tranfer truss failure) explains the mechanism of the collapse and the region where it was initiated. TTF also matches all the observed building movement... the tell tale signs of the structure failing.

I think NIST came up with the column 79 stuff because they wanted to steer attention away from the TTF area where all the dumb engineering was and the liability would be found.

Like a car pile up... one car may cause another to hit another to hit another and so forth... the last one(s) are simply innocent victim(s) of a chain reaction. 7 seems to be similar. The tell seems to be the explosions which occured in 7 when the first plane hit. The building was quickly evacuated because it was assumed to be a terrorist bomb. But it was electrical equipment exploding caused by shorts from the plane damage. The Con Ed sub station fed the WTC and just as a short in the attic causes a fuse to blow in the electric panel in the basement... a short in wtc 1 caused the explosion of switch gear in the sub basement of wtc 1 AND in the sub station of 7. And so began the cascade of failures including the explosion Jennings and Hess experienced at 10 BEFORE tower 1 came down. That explosion WAS in the load transfer region below floor 7 and the East stair passed right between TT1 and TT2.

We have little to go on but the building movements and the structural design... and those together suggest the location of initiation and a possible cause. But we do need more data from this region, if it exists anymore... to confirm what undid those trusses.

These ARE technical events and if one can't speak technical one cannot understand the issues/collapses.

Layman are left to trust whichever "expert" they want.

Would you feel competent to discuss surgery or how to land a jumbo or rig a sailboat and so on...

Trust but verify.

Messages In This Thread
Some Misunderstandings Related to WTC Collapse Analysis - by Jeffrey Orling - 06-08-2013, 04:10 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  WTC-7 Before Collapse - Video of activities inside and outside Peter Lemkin 0 4,959 04-12-2015, 09:45 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  New Detailed Analysis of WTC 7 Controlled Demolition Peter Lemkin 0 5,212 01-12-2015, 04:42 AM
  The case against the NIST WTC 7 collapse initiation analysis Tony Szamboti 4 4,001 04-11-2013, 07:11 AM
  New Analysis Summary Of 9-11-01 Insider Trading [with some very interesting facts, if true]! Peter Lemkin 4 5,502 28-10-2013, 03:01 PM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  Some Misunderstandings Related to WTC Collapse Analysis: Redux Lauren Johnson 0 3,703 16-08-2013, 03:39 AM
Last Post: Lauren Johnson
  New Seismic Analysis Further Points to Controlled Demolition.... Peter Lemkin 0 3,683 03-12-2012, 05:21 PM
  911 Meta Analysis Jeffrey Orling 18 10,522 23-10-2012, 08:54 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  STill the best and most comprehensive timeline and information source for 911-related events Peter Lemkin 0 2,667 10-08-2012, 08:10 AM
  New theory explains collapse of Twin Towers- Aluminium and water explosions Magda Hassan 7 9,098 27-09-2011, 05:47 PM
Last Post: Jeffrey Orling
  First Wikileaks Cable possibly related to 911, Al Quaeda, etc. Peter Lemkin 0 6,456 26-09-2011, 08:02 PM